Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Dupe Forums and Consecutive Pwnage

Vultan

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

The ambiguity is perhaps an issue, but we don’t need additional help with pistachio runs. It’s a test of organisational skills, and not a particularly difficult one.

volatus

Avatar: 80403 Sat Nov 01 01:34:28 -0400 2008

Level 25 Hacker

Quit stalking Oda and squawking like a pink monkey bird.

Carix Posted:

Maybe if forums that you’d pwned in your current streak were highlighted in some way it’d prevent people from making this mistake in the first place.

I was sort-of the first to mention this idea, but what the hell. Thirded, fourthed… etc.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

volatus Posted:

I was sort-of the first to mention this idea, but what the hell. Thirded, fourthed… etc.

This is one of the oldest requests, but for some reason CZ has chosen not to implement it. I think it’s because like Vultan said, it’s mainly a test of organizational skills. I’ve printed up a checklist, complete with Forum Levels, to aid in combo-runs. It’s very helpful.

Zi

Avatar: 10822 Wed Dec 24 04:02:22 -0500 2008

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

signed

KaaVink

Avatar: 60693 Tue Oct 28 11:07:23 -0400 2008

[SRSLY]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Would it not be possible to just remove PP and CoS from the community forum list for everyone that’s purchased episode 2?

That way, non-ep2 players still have access to them and ep2 players only have access to them in the story forums.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!