Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Obama's promise: Job board points are hard to get because the site lags

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Nice thought, made everyone happy to see it.

Then when trying to actually use it, it doesn’t work.

The site has been lagging ALL DAY. To the point where I’ve wasted three visits trying to be less than 56 seconds in dolphin love.

At one point i pwned it in exactly 56 seconds, but it required to be less than 56 so I didn’t win.

It would be stupid for me to even try the other 10 point jobs. 32 seconds on any forum is impossible when there’s 2-5 seconds of lag after every click, post and thread update.

I have tried pwning from both my college internet and my home internet, both of which lagged the same.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Requesting move to whiney ****es. Log in to see images!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Could do, but since it’s a gameplay issue I’ll leave it here.

Plus I don’t wanna be trolled to ****.

Is anyone else having bigtime lag today?

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Yup.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Move double job points to another day maybe. Everyone has more visits + double job points + last dom day = more lag.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

How about, like, don’t use all the visits today. Use until you have 8. Then use all 12 tomorrow. You could have figured this out after the first visit.

PUBICDAWG

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 36 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Crazy idea: have an ongoing Double Job Points Drive, with people making ‘donations’ to get the drive’s ‘score’ up to a certain level, and when it gets high enough, a Double Job Points Day occurs and a new drive begins. Each drive would have a certain type of donation accepted, such as small money amounts (maybe with no brownie points received, and maybe a limit per player), Flezz, or posting videos (one per player) of players repeatedly punching themselves in the face while screaming I LIKE enjoy over and over for at least 90 seconds (with a certain codeword as the only tag and with no explanation allowed in the video description, natch).

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

I’m guess I shouldn’t be shocked people are fixated on getting the upper two herschel peens, ehh?

maxvance

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Yeah, I had lag today. It sucked.

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Yes, it lagged like hell, but I’m too cheap to waste visits on site lag.

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

This is why I only took 8 point jobs. I used 8 visit (my 4 bonus, plus my 4 for today) for a total of 64 points. Not too shabby, although I wish I would have remembered to save my visits for the double points to get even more.

Else

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Lag fluctuates HARD. I went through 12 visits with an alt making 120 points comfortably, next thing you know, I’m taking over 400 seconds to run ****ing PrayPal.

Nut Buster

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Yea lag has been rather annoying ever since Episode 2 came out. I give it another month or 2 before people get bored again and the site is back to operating capacity. Until then I’m just trying to collect .moar files.

Big Boys Do -
Cry

Level 38 Emo Kid

lol mancards

At first I thought CZ was just full of smartbumes, I pwned a forum, all was well, then I went to Pwn How Stuff Breaks and that took me ten minutes with the really bad lag. Thought it was a practical joke, went on to pwn the next one and had the same trouble… ugh.

Only now that it is too late and Obama is president, do I see the error of my ways. (No, I don’t, lol)

Rastanarchar-
ismarx

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I also had the impression the site was lagging more than usual. Forums with less threads that would normally take between 30 and 35 secs to pwn took me between 40 and 50 secs. pretty frustrating!

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

*skips many posts*

In just trying to get past the Church of Saiyantology during my consecutive pwnings runs, I had to suffer a third failed job on this alt (this or the Emo) and the first on my Camwhore. It sucks the worst when you figure you might’ve been able to get in in that/whatever given amount of time if only things didn’t take ~6 seconds just to visibly change.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!