Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature ITT we spade the new E-Peen system

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

With the new E-Peen system, I think we all want to know how much every E-Peen is worth, and I think it’s a sensible idea to exchange info on this in a reasonably organized fashion. A few observations:

– E-Peen is scaled

– Biggest is fixed at 13

– Smallest seems 0 (confirm this if you have a 0 E-Peen alt)

If we want to gather info we need the following things:

– Orb, Scully, Simon etc don’t gain any E-Peen please (makes calculations harder);

– Every day you get E-Peen you record what you had before and after and post here. Note that the value only updates at rollover.

I think we’re looking for base values for Peens, and the formula for length would be

E-Peen length = total base value / highest base value * 13

When we find the base values for newly acquired E-Peen, we can extrapolate to find the values of older, now unattainable Peen and come up with a comprehensive list on the wiki.

EmSee Hamban-
ner

Avatar: 77011 Mon Dec 29 10:38:43 -0500 2008

[TribeGirl]

Level 59 Permanoob

halp et fix this ssoon thx

i had only big day and flaming black operative

chandler bing should post wut he has

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I’m sorry hon, I’m doing pistachio. Based on what I’ve seen those peens will not carry as much weight. Exclusive peens are definitely weighted – JB currently has 14 E-Peens, but a 9.07” penor.

Most of his peens are Forumbuildr, but he also has the official CZ and the Day One. Jalapeno profile

Recent post

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

i thought this was the reason why we added in a new system anyways fsfshaasf

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

It seems that uniques and forumbuildr ones are definitely highly ranked.

PD is no longer active but has the largest one currently I suspect his is heavily made up of the forumbuildr ones, the top buildr one, and the uniques.

I suspect that the values needed to get to average size can be achieved through the storyline peens but that the relative value for a 8+ length requires either a ton of peens or a handful of the rare ones.

CHANANDLER B-
ONG

Avatar: 80870 Fri Feb 20 10:39:15 -0500 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

EmSee Hambanner Posted:

i had only big day and flaming black operative

chandler bing should post wut he has

I have Big Day, Flaming Black Operative and An Extra Quarter… and I’m smaller? How??

Else

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Just a glance at my alts shows that my unique E-Peen must be worth quite a bit.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Chandler Bing Posted:

I have Big Day, Flaming Black Operative and An Extra Quarter… and I’m smaller? How??

Because you’re the worst character on the show

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Chandler Bing Posted:

Klan peen?

mooseknuckle

Level 32 Troll

“Permafail”

TeeKayEff Posted:

Because you’re the worst character on the show

lmao

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Also, gathering data from player profiles and a round of simultaneous equations should solve this.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Klan peen?

klan doesn’t seem to have any

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Also, gathering data from player profiles and a round of simultaneous equations should solve this.

Some of them will be easy to guess but it will be hard to determine for the handful of people that have multiple uniques.

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Inertia Posted:

klan doesn’t seem to have any

Wait until rollover incase any were gained today. If they were, that’s why. If not, there’s some non-peen factor going on here. lol if it’s Flamebate votes Log in to see images!

SLASH QUIT

Avatar: 50483 Mon Nov 24 23:55:51 -0500 2008

Level 35 Re-Re

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

8.69 now, will update for Chai.

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

Bling Fling Posted:

E-Peen length = total base value / highest base value * 13

When we find the base values for newly acquired E-Peen, we can extrapolate to find the values of older, now unattainable Peen and come up with a comprehensive list on the wiki.

They said the first 6 inches would be much easier to gain, so I doubt the equation is linear like that. There’s probably diminishing returns, where your length approaches 13 as the sum of your peens’ base values approaches infinity.

pigeon

Level 25 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

From that one other thread.

Evil Trout Posted:

A lot of E-Peen are about to grow — I am removing inactive players from the calculation.

This pretty clearly implies that E-Peen are ranked on the fly according to how many people have them, which means that E-Peen values and totals will fluctuate constantly. In combination with the ease of getting to 6” (which means that the translation of value to length is not constant, but varies with your current length) it’s going to be awfully difficult to spade. The easiest way to do this would be to start by finding the value of a unique E-Peen post 6”, then one that two people have, etc. Of course, you’d need a lot of E-Peens that only very few people have.

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Leaderboards will tell us how many players have a particular peen.

So (speculation) perhaps each peen will have some pool value, divided between each player who has it. Say pool1 = 40 peen points™, 4 players have that peen, so each get 10 peen points™. The maximum peen points™ any player has is 2000 (for all their peen) 10 / 2000 * 13 = 0.065, so having that peen will add 0.065”. If 5 players have that peen, it becomes 8 / 2000 * 13 = 0.055.

It might be the case that being in a particular pool gives you a minimum length increase, plus a pool bonus. That would be more difficult to calculate.

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 11/05/2008 6:52PM

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

pigeon Posted:

From that one other thread.

This pretty clearly implies that E-Peen are ranked on the fly according to how many people have them, which means that E-Peen values and totals will fluctuate constantly. In combination with the ease of getting to 6” (which means that the translation of value to length is not constant, but varies with your current length) it’s going to be awfully difficult to spade. The easiest way to do this would be to start by finding the value of a unique E-Peen post 6”, then one that two people have, etc. Of course, you’d need a lot of E-Peens that only very few people have.

Well, that would explain why length doesn’t update until rollover, so I guess it makes sense.

SLASH QUIT

Avatar: 50483 Mon Nov 24 23:55:51 -0500 2008

Level 35 Re-Re

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

SLASH QUIT Posted:

8.69 now, will update for Chai.

8.76 with Chai, .07 difference. But it seems hard to spade this ****Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!