Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 2 Just another person confused about streaks

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

elenaratelimit Posted:

both sayantologies? both what? please explain since obviously I missed this and Evil Trout told me in chat it should work… damn I never should have trusted a jewlover Log in to see images!

There is a Scientology forum in Both community forums and Story forums, you cannot pwn both of them and continue a streak, you have to skip one. Same goes with two Paranoid forums.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

Johnny Mac Posted:

There is a Scientology forum in Both community forums and Story forums, you cannot pwn both of them and continue a streak, you have to skip one. Same goes with two Paranoid forums.

yeah that’s what I saw (read my edit)... will keep going down the list anyway

do notice an improvement with moar files when i pwn different forums

LROSENBERG19-

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

That’s a metaphor that means if you eat only one kind of thing you won’t get all the vitamins you need you need to eat different things. The .moar files are the vitamins and the forumz are the food.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!