Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Politics Yes on Prop 8?

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Anzara Posted:

Since when does America follow the constitution anymore?

Since when did the government have out best interests in mind?

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

SheSuckzMymale reproductive organ Posted:

i thought California pbumed that law too?

They did, but it is still illegal under Federal law. However, the Federal law is basically not enforced, and current legislation may prevent the law from being enforced, which is certainly a weird way to decriminalize something.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

LEGALIZE bumSECKS

In all seriousness tho humanity is ****ing very special with this ****. The most loving, caring couple I know are two lesbians [Well a lesbian and a bi girl] who are quite deeply in Log in to see images!.

Why are we stopping people from having whatever kind of relationship they want? This isn’t a goddamn theocracy, or at least it isn’t supposed to be.

Pretty much what I’m saying is “**** humanity”

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

Lord Shplane Posted:

The most loving, caring couple I know are two lesbians [Well a lesbian and a bi girl] who are quite deeply in Log in to see images!.

Have they noticed your tent outside their window yet?

Or your Kleenex box?

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

coreyjess Posted:

Have they noticed your tent outside their window yet?

Or your Kleenex box?

Nah, one of em’s like a sister to me, and while I had a thing for her a while back I’d feel horrible to invade her privacy like that.

AllisonInvis-
ible

Level 17 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

TJF588 Posted:

http://www.escambiavotes.com/electionresults.php

These are the voting results from my county (one of the suckiest counties in the country).

Down at the bottom are Amendments proposed for our State constitution.

Amendment 2 reads as:

**** YOU, Y’ CHRISTfabulous personGY HICKS! Let gays get hitched, it won’t hurt you. Hell, you don’t have to worry about ‘em being around you, since they’d be repulsed by your hostility anyway. It’s a natural segregation of sensibles against bat****ters. There’s a seperation of church and state for a reason, and with gay couples willing to raise kids were some families have no intent to breed or kidnap adopt, there’s no call against that aspect without some degree of hypocracy. ‘sides, the sooner it’s a non-issue, the sooner gay couples will realize it all sucks and they’ll simmer down just like all the hetero couples.

Thank you!

AllisonInvis-
ible

Level 17 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Drunkenlazybastard Posted:

8 pbumed, 4 didn’t

4 being requiring the notification of an un-emancipated minor’s parents before performing an abortion.

there is some satisfaction though, the initiative for a hugely expensive high speed rail system going along the coast from north to south cali pbumed, but the only counties that voted yes were the ones along this path, everyone else inland voted no.

I’m kind of really glad 4 was voted no. Too many baby’s are being thrown in dumpsters already. Girls will just go back to back alley abortions, punching themselves in the stomach or being beat to death when they tell their parents. We need to spend more money on ads for save haven drop offs where you can leave your baby without any questions asked.

I voted no on the rail.

AllisonInvis-
ible

Level 17 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

SheSuckzMymale reproductive organ Posted:

i thought California pbumed that law too?

and yeah, yes on 8 violates the American constitution, which is why the supreme court has already no’d it once before, and will again i’m sure.

what happened to the seperation of church and state in the US, isn’t that the whole reason the original americans left england?

YES! I was trying to explain that to everyone. This is the THIRD time this has happened. It should be the third time it’ll be overturned. Besides, Next election it’ll pbum. I’m like… 98% sure. Since 8 years ago it was 67% yes and this year it’s 52%. We’re a luberal, I mean liberal generation.

=]

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

Avatar: 10017 Sun Nov 02 12:21:15 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

STUPID WANNABE INTERNET CELEBRITY, BTW ED ****ING SUCKS AND I SHOULD DIE

AllisonInvisible Posted:

I’m kind of really glad 4 was voted no. Too many baby’s are being thrown in dumpsters already. Girls will just go back to back alley abortions, punching themselves in the stomach or being beat to death when they tell their parents. We need to spend more money on ads for save haven drop offs where you can leave your baby without any questions asked.

I voted no on the rail.

I voted yes on the rail

nobody cares about inland CA. Log in to see images!

AKK

Level 33 Troll

IM SO LONELY PLEASE TALK TO ME!!!11!!

fine upstanding member of society stole my bike thread.

NotJoePesci

Avatar: 6966 Sat Feb 21 00:54:31 -0500 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

Best ethnic friend a guy could have! Also Im not racist. -Raepdog

I voted yes on the rail

Same. **** driving all the way to Dublin to take BART to the bay.

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

AllisonInvisible Posted:

Thank you!

What’s worse (I’m still hung up on the no-gay thing, but apparently/seemingly we (Florida) already have something in place banning that), only hetero marriage will be considered anything worth ****. Anything else like it, even among a hetero couple, will mean nothing. What’s up to the courts, from what (little) I’ve read, will be what is defined as being similar enough to (in scale/function/whatevz) to marriage. Q: If all the frills are done away with, what all would it take for a couple to marry (for the legal benefits), esp. for the old people, as brought up in this article eh, not the article I’m thinking (prolly), but the one I left off on earlier when rummaging about all this.

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

Avatar: 10017 Sun Nov 02 12:21:15 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

STUPID WANNABE INTERNET CELEBRITY, BTW ED ****ING SUCKS AND I SHOULD DIE

NotJoePesci Posted:

Same. **** driving all the way to Dublin to take BART to the bay.

QFT

AllisonInvis-
ible

Level 17 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

I voted yes on the rail

I am in inland cali.

Just couldn’t do it… lol

ezek

Avatar: 64391 Sat Jan 10 11:26:32 -0500 2009

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Troll

Imperial Wizard

yes on altern8

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!