Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Barack Obama and John McCain should not be listed on the Most Popular Leaderboard

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Because their friends are part of a CZ run contest and therefor should be invalid for the leaderboard.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I think mods are automatically invalid?

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

handofg0d Posted:

They may be CZ, but people are friending them for the same reason people friend other people in the lead coughcoughfabulousprizescoughcough so how is this not legitimate? It’s a consequence of your actions. You don’t have to mbumively friend either one, a lead of one is all it takes to win.

aSh-gangSTA--

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

TUBSWEETIE is listed on page 1…

aSh-gangSTA--

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

They may be CZ, but people are friending them for the same reason people friend other people in the lead coughcoughfabulousprizescoughcough so how is this not legitimate? It’s a consequence of your actions. You don’t have to mbumively friend either one, a lead of one is all it takes to win.

Because we can’t offer people an E-Peen of a Special Item… All we can offer as a prize is BP. More people would friend you for an e-peen or item than those who would friend you for some BP.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Fran Posted:

I think mods are automatically invalid?

Not from friends, I don’t think. After I got the peen I deleted almost all my friends (and don’t really accept new ones) just to give others a chance.

We’re excluded from the Flamebate one, though. (But I got the peen first. Neeners, Tubs!)

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

handofg0d Posted:

TUBSWEETIE is listed on page 1…

Most popular is different than top flamebaters, though.

We cheat with stickies for flamebate. We can’t do anything different than normals for friend requests.

Except for that list of our names on top of forums.

I’ve had 2-3 random friend requests in the last couple weeks though, it’s not that big a deal

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

MC Banhammer Posted:

Not from friends, I don’t think. After I got the peen I deleted almost all my friends (and don’t really accept new ones) just to give others a chance.

We’re excluded from the Flamebate one, though. (But I got the peen first. Neeners, Tubs!)

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

they should all be disqualified and then add me

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

They should probably be removed after the election (kind of speaks for itself imo), but slightly borking one little leaderboard for one day is the least damaging of the various ways the election “contest” affects gameplay.

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

protip: They don’t accept it I think, they’re just counting requests

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!