Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout Give antifreeze and epeen for bannings

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

What could possibly go wrong?

“So apparently I was really drunk yesterday and hit a woman with my car. When you think about it, really, it’s her own fault. She should’ve been in the kitchen.” – Zach Braff on driving

“Around the holidays I love handing out turkeys at the local food bank. I just wish I could see the looks on there faces later when they thaw out a 10 pound chunk of dog ****. That never gets old.” – Zach Braff on keeping the holiday spirit alive

“Every single person wants to do it, don’t hate me because I had the guts to follow my heart!” – Zach Braff on incest

“I knew I’d made it as an actor when he was shaking just being in my presence” – Zach Braff on Michael J Fox

“I tried it a few times but didn’t see the point. I’m Zach Braff. What the **** do I need a team for besides holding me back and sucking? If I wanted that, I’d just walk on the set of ‘Scrubs’.”

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Lol. Signed if I can get one for my temp ban that happened earlier. **** is not going to happen though.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Thanks for proving my point that sometimes GD threads deserve trolling.

/give me antifreeze and epeen for impending ban

Douche Infec-
tion

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

I’d say signed. If anything it’ll help the mods keep track of how many times people been banned.

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

FAIL Posted:

Thanks for proving my point that sometimes GD threads deserve trolling.

What’s this you say, “trolling?

“So apparently I was really drunk yesterday and hit a woman with my car. When you think about it, really, it’s her own fault. She should’ve been in the kitchen.” – Zach Braff on driving

“Around the holidays I love handing out turkeys at the local food bank. I just wish I could see the looks on there faces later when they thaw out a 10 pound chunk of dog ****. That never gets old.” – Zach Braff on keeping the holiday spirit alive

“Every single person wants to do it, don’t hate me because I had the guts to follow my heart!” – Zach Braff on incest

“I knew I’d made it as an actor when he was shaking just being in my presence” – Zach Braff on Michael J Fox

“I tried it a few times but didn’t see the point. I’m Zach Braff. What the **** do I need a team for besides holding me back and sucking? If I wanted that, I’d just walk on the set of ‘Scrubs’.”

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

priscilla Posted:

What’s this you say, “trolling?

Oh was I not clear? This thread is horrible and you should post less.

Douche Infec-
tion

Level 33 Hacker

FAIL Posted:

Oh was I not clear? This thread is horrible and you should post less.

in b4 2 day tempban.

Seriously dude, you know better.

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Douche Infection Posted:

Seriously dude, you know better.

I really hope this thread topic was not serious. If it wasn’t serious, it shouldn’t be in GD. If it was serious, this could quite possibly be the worst idea for an e-peen or scoops in the history of e-peen or scoop ideas.

The way my first post was worded was very deliberate, a way that should have indicated I strongly disagreed with the OP while including nonoffensive sarcasm. Then priscilla tried to bait me into a more direct trolling, and I obliged. If I get banned for my next post (which you’re right, I probably should be) maybe priscilla should be somewhat accountable as well.

Anyway, whatever. This thread is a joke. Thanks for the minimodding.

Douche Infec-
tion

Level 33 Hacker

FAIL Posted:

I really hope this thread topic was not serious. If it wasn’t serious, it shouldn’t be in GD. If it was serious, this could quite possibly be the worst idea for an e-peen or scoops in the history of e-peen or scoop ideas.

The way my first post was worded was very deliberate, a way that should have indicated I strongly disagreed with the OP while including nonoffensive sarcasm. Then priscilla tried to bait me into a more direct trolling, and I obliged. If I get banned for my next post (which you’re right, I probably should be) maybe priscilla should be somewhat accountable as well.

Anyway, whatever. This thread is a joke. Thanks for the minimodding.

I got that, but you know, there’s disagreeing and then there’s trolling. Only reason I’m sitting here talking about you going off to a temp ban is I just walked off a two day ban for the same exact thing. I may have worded it a lot more aggressively, but all I did was tell the guy to stop complaining.

Now, I knwo you feel the opinion is bad, but its one thing to insult the poster, another to insult the idea.

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Partly serious :-D It’d be entertaining to see ET and crew implement it, then get tired and close the peen. There would have to be a mod to babysit the forums all the time, and neither of them seem the type to do that, so I know it wouldn’t be implemented. Conversely, there could be peen trying your clbum with performance to be largely based on voting (e.g. peen for characterization of camwhore with the most win).

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I don’t think we need an e-peen for every little thing.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

flamebate Posted:

thread

Jeez, and they say I’m a pain in the bum. Man, this thread makes me wonder why everyone calls me so bumhurt.

Not trolling, just observing.

edit: to extend and clarify

FalconFour edited this message on 11/04/2008 5:29AM

http://falconfour.com/bumhurt-cinematic
learn to ****ing spel

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

I think this is a horrible idea. Anything that actively encourages disruptive behavior is inherently a horrible idea. I can just see people intentionally breaking the rules to get an E-Peen. Even something as simple as a small icon (like our trophy/e-peen count icons) that displays publicly how often someone has been banned is a bad idea. It would be come it’s own competition.

I’d rather see more significant penalties for being. For example, if warnings or normal tempbans don’t seem to work on a particular player, but it’s not serious enough yet for a permaban, then something like a reduction in your Main Character Level, the removal of a random E-Peen, or a outright deletion of an Alt might get the message across.

There should be no positive benefit whatsoever for being banned, otherwise, what’s the point?

Are you looking to save some Flezz?

Then stop on by Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

Fetishes, Glbumes, Tattoos & Hardware, all on sale!

Save your hard-earned flezz by shopping at

Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

**** idea, **** thread, wrong forum.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

This thread CANNOT be serious.

Request move to GRP so I can truly express my feelings on this.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Yes, moderators, please offer rewards for things you wish would never occur.

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

handofg0d Posted:

Yes, moderators, please offer rewards for things you wish would never occur.

Yay four supporters!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Douche Infection Posted:

it’ll help the mods keep track of how many times people been banned.

We know how many times. We also know why. It’s p. cool.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

MC Banhammer Posted:

We know how many times. We also know why. It’s p. cool.

Please create and maintain a wiki of the most b& leaderboard, kthanksbye.

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Aww no new replies? I was especially looking forward to Fran’s. I’ll be waiting hunni Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!