Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Multiple people on the same IP address

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I’ve got a situation where there are two accounts here on the same IP address, but they’re owned by different people. Is the fact that we both paid the 7bp price for Episode 2 proof enough that it’s not illegal alts?

Yes, it’s lawful stupid to ask and all that, but this is the path of least resistance in case a mod is quick on the banstick.

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Send a TM to either Evil Trout or MC Banhammer explaining the situation and you should be fine.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

That’s a reasonable suggestion. Sorry, I’m just so used to places where people with authority are a mix of male reproductive organcheese and wankers that it never even occurred to me that it was an option.

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

No male reproductive organcheese moderators here. I’m sure all of them are wankers, though.

BaconSupreme

Avatar: 77335 Sat Nov 08 20:57:52 -0500 2008

[The Bacon Stack]

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

priscilla Posted:

No male reproductive organcheese moderators here. I’m sure all of them are wankers, though.

We have British mods? I thought they were mostly from Canadia.

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

priscilla Posted:

what about banhammer?

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Leechbait Posted:

what about banhammer?

You’d think so, but no. He’s quite level-headed in what I’ve seen. A little too much so… I’d actually like to see him more trollish.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Leechbait Posted:

what about banhammer?

He’s a Monstrous Homogay, but he’s p cool.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!