Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Religion 9/11 coming!!

Apfelschwein

[RPG Codex]

Level 17 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

In some days its 9/11 again!

Discuss!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

/facepalm

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

5 years from now people will secretly mourn 11/4, the day america sealed its fate and obama established his totalitarian regime

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

bop jew blfldfs

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

BirdofPrey Posted:

5 years from now people will secretly mourn 11/4, the day america sealed its fate and McCain established his totalitarian regime

http://falconfour.com/bumhurt-cinematic
learn to ****ing spel

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

haha, you think mccain is going to win you dumbbum. welcome to reality – obama will win and everyone will suffer.

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

BirdofPrey Posted:

haha, you think mccain is going to win you dumbbum. welcome to reality – obama will win and everyone will suffer.

If Obama wins, mark my words, America will finally be restored to its former glory, before the days of obnoxious lobbyists and bull**** senile old farts running the show. We’ll be guaranteed a free Internet without risk of some technologically challenged old fart OKing tiered internet service. We’ll have more jobs and a better economy. We’ll have cleaner cars and more abundant alternative fuels. Maybe even better public transportation so not everyone will need a car. And that’s all without touching a cent on the topic of taxes or health care.

If we let McCane win, this country will continue its downward spiral of foreclosed homes, high gas prices, dirty cars thanks to the abundance of offshore drilling he’s rooting for, all manner of political corruption while his senile bum turns a blind eye, and then he’ll croak and we’ll be left with the extremist freak of an undereducated and inexperienced vice-president, Sarah Palin. It’s a dark world ahead if we let McCain win.

Like the infamous topic says, I’m deathly afraid of McCain winning this election.

learn to ****ing spel

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

FalconFour Posted:

If Obama wins, mark my words, America will finally be restored to its former glory, before the days of obnoxious lobbyists and bull**** senile old farts running the show. We’ll be guaranteed a free Internet without risk of some technologically challenged old fart OKing tiered internet service. We’ll have more jobs and a better economy. We’ll have cleaner cars and more abundant alternative fuels. Maybe even better public transportation so not everyone will need a car. And that’s all without touching a cent on the topic of taxes or health care.

lol. you actually believe this. someday when you are old enough to see the world for what it is you will read this post and laugh.

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

BirdofPrey Posted:

lol. you actually believe this. someday when you are old enough to see the world for what it is you will read this post and laugh.

When you’re old enough to actually write with proper capitalization and spelling, you will look back at my post and realize where you went wrong.

learn to ****ing spel

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

FalconFour Posted:

When you’re old enough to actually write with proper capitalization and spelling, you will look back at my post and realize where you went wrong.

someday you will realize that not everybody on the internet tells the truth. on this day, you will kill yourself.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

FalconFour Posted:

If Obama wins, we’ll have more jobs and a better economy.

False. Obama wants to raise taxes for big corporations and the rich (business owners). Higher taxes drives businesses elsewhere, increasing expenses and lowering wages (businesses pbum the tax burden down to employees).

Read a ****ing book.

Also, the stock market has little effect on day to day business workings. For example, if the value of Microsoft stocks decrease, that doesn’t mean they will sell less copies of Windows. For some reason people think that the stock market is what drives the economy, when really it is pretty insignificant to actual business.

Same with the trade balance in the US. Everyone ****s their pants when they hear we have a several hundred billion dollar deficit, when in reality it doesn’t matter much. GDP (C+I+G+NX) is composed of Consumer spending, Investment, Government spending, and Net exports (exports – imports). Consumer spending accounts for >70% of GDP, while net exports (the defecit) only accounts for about 10%. Really people should be focused on other factors of GDP.

YOU HAVE JUST BEEN EDUCATED, FORUMWARZ.

For the record, I actually hope Obama wins because I agree with him more on a social level, but McCain would be MUCH better in terms of the economy.

Take THAT, trollhole

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

So NY will be destroyed by Fran’s vag once again? Log in to see images!

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

momentumener-
gy

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Most economists agree with Obama’s plans, fyi. High taxes worked under Clinton. Either can work, depending on semantics and luck. Much will be out of the president’s control, so we’ll see. I’m Independent btw.

priscilla edited this message on 11/04/2008 12:31AM

“So apparently I was really drunk yesterday and hit a woman with my car. When you think about it, really, it’s her own fault. She should’ve been in the kitchen.” – Zach Braff on driving

“Around the holidays I love handing out turkeys at the local food bank. I just wish I could see the looks on there faces later when they thaw out a 10 pound chunk of dog ****. That never gets old.” – Zach Braff on keeping the holiday spirit alive

“Every single person wants to do it, don’t hate me because I had the guts to follow my heart!” – Zach Braff on incest

“I knew I’d made it as an actor when he was shaking just being in my presence” – Zach Braff on Michael J Fox

“I tried it a few times but didn’t see the point. I’m Zach Braff. What the **** do I need a team for besides holding me back and sucking? If I wanted that, I’d just walk on the set of ‘Scrubs’.”

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

priscilla Posted:

High taxes worked under Clinton.

High taxes was NOT what worked for Clinton. Clinton was good at making it easy for people to invest during a period of drastic economic expansion (the greatest economic expansion in the history of the world, actually). Some might say he made it TOO easy for people to invest (see: SUBPRIME MORTGAGE CRISIS ((a direct result of financial policies in the 90s))).

Clinton focused on the trade balance, and it was positive under his administration. This strengthened the dollar (which isn’t necessarily a good thing) and when one currency appreciates, other currencies depreciate under a freely floating exchange rate system. This means that domestically people started buying foreign goods, which then lowered the value of the dollar back in the resulting years. That compiled with the subprime mortgage crisis is why the dollar is low in value (which isn’t necessarily a bad thing). The dollar being so low increases demand of our goods to foreign countries, so this will all work itself out one its own.

I’m not saying that our economy is strictly not doing well because of democratic policies, I’m just tired of the media saying it is Bush’s economic policies that have got us in this mess.

FAIL edited this message on 11/04/2008 12:42AM

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

cfuk u fail u korpoatate shill!!

ron pual 08 4 a stronger america

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Basically my point is, IMO this “recession” (we are not currently in a recession, since the definition of a recession is 2 consecutive periods of negative GDP growth, which we currently have just had one) is just a part of the business cycle. If you look back through the history of the US economy, we have gone through many recessions and been alright.

This is especially something that should be expected after the huge boom in the 90s.

Obama definitely won’t ruin the economy, it will just bounce back slower if he is elected I think.

FAIL edited this message on 11/04/2008 12:47AM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

all i see in this thread is farts

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

all i see in this thread is farts

much like your posts (heh)

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

FAIL Posted:

Basically my point is, IMO this “recession” (we are not currently in a recession, since the definition of a recession is 2 consecutive periods of negative GDP growth, which we currently have just had one) is just a part of the business cycle. If you look back through the history of the US economy, we have gone through many recessions and been alright.

This is especially something that should be expected after the huge boom in the 90s.

Obama definitely won’t ruin the economy, it will just bounce back slower if he is elected I think.

i hear we’re in a deflation

you know what happened last time we were in a deflation

they called the great depression

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!