Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me Delete my account plz

Ixiru

[Trolls F T W]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’ve grown sick and tired of playing a Troll. It’s much easier to play an Emo Kid than it is to continue the Troll’s life. Hell, even the starter package for the Emo Kid is more useful than the Troll’s. Log in to see images!

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

I’m confused. Are you asking the staff to delete your troll entirely or to let you start the character over as an Emo? If it’s the latter I wouldn’t mind if the did the same to me. I would like to try the game out as a Camwhore and don’t mind if my Troll goes poof.

Ixiru

[Trolls F T W]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Trolls got nerfed royally post-rebalancing. The Troll’s “best” piece of equipment costs a hellacious amount of Flezz (200,000+ with six Frugality). I have to equip the Smuggled Mexican Family of Twelve just to compensate for being able to take the Woe is Us forum without having to use items, because a Tiger doesn’t cut it. I’m also pretty sure that if you look at how Trolls stack up against Emo Kids and Camwhores, the only saving grace is that you only have to pay upkeep on your items if you pwn the right forum every day, but you only have 1 Charisma, so your junk intake is kind of… weak. (And the fact you only need two attacks beside Fap and Ophelia’s Bad Poetry to do it, which is okay.)

Life for Trolls is disparaging. Log in to see images! Ixiru edited this message on 12/28/2007 7:51PM

MrAndersonMan

Level 14 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Hmm. Is a choice to restart your character feasible?

f

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

hey man stop being so gay and win some money at gambling so you can get the best items and good points on defense, offense, frug, luck (if you already dont have them), and pwn nuke forums 4x, it depends on your luck if youll make money or not, or pwn rpg genius 1x and nuke 3x, or use some other gay strategy but dont quit just because its too hard, thats stupid, gay and not true im making money by pwning nuke 4x you just have to learn how to be a good gambler and take risks. :kakashi:

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

f Posted:

hey man stop being so gay and win some money at gambling so you can get the best items and good points on defense, offense, frug, luck (if you already dont have them), and pwn nuke forums 4x, it depends on your luck if youll make money or not, or pwn rpg genius 1x and nuke 3x, or use some other gay strategy but dont quit just because its too hard, thats stupid, gay and not true im making money by pwning nuke 4x you just have to learn how to be a good gambler and take risks. :kakashi:

But if you lose all your money…...

I myself would rather be able to do the same as emos and camwhores do, and be able to grind for cred and be rewarded with flezz to boot. At the same time I don’t want my character wiped either and have patience enough for things to be smoothed out over time (this game is beta after all).

Also anyone who wants can buy an extra account. I’m sure they need the money.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

MrAndersonMan Posted:

Hmm. Is a choice to restart your character feasible?

It might be something we offer in the future, we haven’t really reached a decision.

As for balancing issues, we’re still working on it. The game is definitely beatable as every clbum if you apply the right strategies.

If you really feel horribly stuck and that your clbum is unfun just send me a Tubmail or something asking to be reset.

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

My Troll keeps wasting Flezz and I left Fap off by mistake when Haxel charged me 1,000 for a respec but I’m still able to earn Flezz. My thoughts on this is that I’ve beat the game and seen the forums. I’m curious about how the other 2 clbumes are played but not so much that I want to pay for more slots. I might change my mind when episode 2 comes out. But it only takes a week or so to beat episode 1 so a restart for newer players isn’t a big deal. I would miss my I’m Gay E-Peen.

Ixiru

[Trolls F T W]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Evil Trout Posted:

It might be something we offer in the future, we haven’t really reached a decision.

As for balancing issues, we’re still working on it. The game is definitely beatable as every clbum if you apply the right strategies.

If you really feel horribly stuck and that your clbum is unfun just send me a Tubmail or something asking to be reset.

I don’t need to beat the game -again-. It’s just that I feel that Trolls got the short end of the stick.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!