Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant i hate christmas so much

Crawling Cha-
os

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

god i hate this time of year i’m stuck in my house with my stupid ****ing family and they have this goddamn tree and tehy took me to the mall toget presents right so im here with my ****ing sister who’s like GOD LETS GO TO CLAIERS and I’m like **** that noise lets go to hot topic and my parents are like stuop ****ing wearing black I CANT STARND IT ANYMORE.

... god.

grrrrr.

so anyway I didn’t get anything of what i wanted for christmas anyway. first i had to go to church forEVER (But haha, I drew demon summoning diagrams in the bible. lol.) and i didn’t get any new falloutboy CDs and didn’t get the new evenesence album or anything. god. i just got some frakin orange. thing. and a hat. ugly mother****ing pink hat.

a bleak and raveged raven

perches upon my shattered soul

the peices will not unite

i am broken forevermore

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

First post!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

wanna **** that sister

Grunduggerer

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Crawling Chaos Posted:

god i hate this time of year i’m stuck in my house with my stupid ****ing family and they have this goddamn tree and tehy took me to the mall toget presents right so im here with my ****ing sister who’s like GOD LETS GO TO CLAIERS and I’m like **** that noise lets go to hot topic and my parents are like stuop ****ing wearing black I CANT STARND IT ANYMORE.

... god.

grrrrr.

so anyway I didn’t get anything of what i wanted for christmas anyway. first i had to go to church forEVER (But haha, I drew demon summoning diagrams in the bible. lol.) and i didn’t get any new falloutboy CDs and didn’t get the new evenesence album or anything. god. i just got some frakin orange. thing. and a hat. ugly mother****ing pink hat.

At least your stupid mom didn’t make you work at Starbucks on Christmas day because of all the “oh you get paid triple and we need money for food an rent” bull****.

YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO HAVE A DOZEN TWINKIES IN YOUR FAT MOUTH MOM SO I THINK WE HAVE ENOUGH FOOD!!! AND WE MUST BE GETTING FREE RENT NOW CAUSE YOU KEEP SUCKING OFF THE LANDLORD!!! I DON’T WANT TO WALK IN ON THAT AGAIN!!

My life is so messed up. I’m burning down the apartment tonight.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Twinkies are not food!

It’s true! I was talking just the other day to a guy in the produce department whose neighbor’s mail carrier used to work for Goodyear. Over there, this guy was a salesman, and his biggest sale each year was to Hostess: He sold them 8 billion pounds of premo rubber every year. One time he got a glimpse of the Hostess-side purchase order, and it said “for use in Twinkies manufacturing”, only the “manufacturing” part was hand-written in! Twinkies are made of rubber!

So your mom probably only has them in her mouth to stop her from getting AIDS from your landlord. She sure makes me use rubbers when I’m ****ing her in the bum!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Grunduggerer Posted:

At least your stupid mom didn’t make you work at Starbucks on Christmas day because of all the “oh you get paid triple and we need money for food an rent” bull****.

YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO HAVE A DOZEN TWINKIES IN YOUR FAT MOUTH MOM SO I THINK WE HAVE ENOUGH FOOD!!! AND WE MUST BE GETTING FREE RENT NOW CAUSE YOU KEEP SUCKING OFF THE LANDLORD!!! I DON’T WANT TO WALK IN ON THAT AGAIN!!

My life is so messed up. I’m burning down the apartment tonight.

Since you prob love cutting yourself so much, why dont you go and cut some fat off of your thunder thighs? Or better yet, just cut your head off. The world would be a much better place!

HAIL SATIN

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

christmas is the time of the year when we think about everyone that died and how much of a bummer it is that we aren’t getting presents from them tbh

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

christmas is the time of year i remember my ex-boyfriend because he killed himself on christmas 2 years ago.

we all called him nny. like that vasquez comic

rip nny

it’s better to burn out than to fade away. – kurt cobain

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!