Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Girls Query about something I've noticed

Graceangel

Level 6 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Ok. So, if you haven’t inspected my profile by the time you read my post. Who knows. some here might; some might not..

regardless.. I am using the camwhore role. I notice a lot of peeps i talk to on the Stalk.. they keep calling me a guy and stuff. ;_; like.. um… I’m a girl..

I know it’s not a huge freaking deal. just.. was this not designed to be something as a game that anyone other than a guy might play?

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Graceangel Posted:

Ok. So, if you haven’t inspected my profile by the time you read my post. Who knows. some here might; some might not..

regardless.. I am using the camwhore role. I notice a lot of peeps i talk to on the Stalk.. they keep calling me a guy and stuff. ;_; like.. um… I’m a girl..

I know it’s not a huge freaking deal. just.. was this not designed to be something as a game that anyone other than a guy might play?

No women on the internet?

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

No women on the internet.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

What they said.

Graceangel

Level 6 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

but .. >I< am a woman :3

someone i know from another site flicked me a link.. and i found it rather hilarious.. well.. except for having to look like that nasty ugly piece of crap rere kid on lvl 1. that kid sucked like crazy. he was so gross!!! xDDDDD haha..

interesting bunch of emotes on here Log in to see images!

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

You’re trolling in GD.

Stop it.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Graceangel Posted:

but .. >I< am a woman :3

someone i know from another site flicked me a link.. and i found it rather hilarious.. well.. except for having to look like that nasty ugly piece of crap rere kid on lvl 1. that kid sucked like crazy. he was so gross!!! xDDDDD haha..

interesting bunch of emotes on here Log in to see images!

i am that kid

that kid

in the picture

he is me

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Tesfan Posted:

i am that kid

that kid

in the picture

he is me

Tesfan I think you are beautiful in body and soul Log in to see images!

Graceangel

Level 6 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

i’m not trolling. I really am a woman. XD haha. i have a myspace.. and a gaia online account.. :3

geez…

CarlieGotfin-
gered

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

Women on the internet = 0

i think if you read the description for the camwhore it mentions something about bieng a man that likes to pretend you’re a woman.

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

Graceangel Posted:

i’m not trolling. I really am a woman. XD haha. i have a myspace.. and a gaia online account.. :3

geez…

asdf

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

Graceangel Posted:

geez…

tubs or banhammer or whatever do your job please tia

silent x tea-
rs

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

I think it might be a pain to go back and change all the references of “he” to “she” based on what gender you pick. Log in to see images!

A bit off topic, but I was playing Fallout 3 the other day and chose the female gender, and it automatically put me on the Easy difficulty level. Log in to see images!

Maximum Douc-
he

Avatar: 64815 Fri Nov 28 03:51:29 -0500 2008

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

I love speedos and speedos love me. Also, male reproductive organ.

silent x tears Posted:

I think it might be a pain to go back and change all the references of “he” to “she” based on what gender you pick. Log in to see images!

A bit off topic, but I was playing Fallout 3 the other day and chose the female gender, and it automatically put me on the Easy difficulty level. Log in to see images!

Why? Its already easy mode, you can sleep with a bunch of people to get advantages over the males…

silent x tea-
rs

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

I’m not sure why. My brother played as male and when he went to change the difficulty it was automatically on normal, leading me to bumume that it was on “easy” simply because I played as a female. It might have been a different factor though I doubt it considering I changed it at the beginning of the game before I could do anything significant for it to choose what skill level I am.

And as for females having it easier than males on the game, there’s also a perk so you can sweet talk women (lady killer), so idk.

silent x tears edited this message on 11/02/2008 4:21AM

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

I’ve noticed that the response that the character gives are more troll-like than anything else, and just don’t seem to fit very well for the other clbumes. Thematically, it’s probably the most noticeable glitch in the game.

There are parts in Episode 2 that seem to address this, such as the clbum-specific forums.

The Girl Wit-
h Mad Skillz-
Yo

[Homosexual Goose M-
afiosi
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

It’s not a big deal, it just you seem so determined about it and repeatedly say it. That’s what make this suspicious. This is more of a “whiny ****es’ thread and not really game-related… although it does kinda sound that way.

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

No women on the Internet.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!