Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help ARRRGH!

sabergirl08

Avatar: 75363 Sat Nov 01 20:06:51 -0400 2008

Level 13 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Ok, I don’t know if this really is what’s happening, but I was given some BP’s, and I bought some visits, and now I can’t get e-peen from streaks. Is this really happening?

I’m so sad! ;_;

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

I blame jews.

SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Purchasing illegal enhancements will disqualify you from the competitive aspects of Forumwarz.

Purchasing illegal enhancements will disqualify you from the competitive aspects of Forumwarz.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

sabergirl08

Level 13 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

OK OK I get it…

I just didn’t read the fine print.

I’m officially very special.

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

WHEN WILL THE NEW fabulous personS LEARN TO READ?

sabergirl08

Level 13 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Actually, I’ve been playing for months, it’s just the first time I’ve ever bought anything.

SO THERE!

Dprsnchild13

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

wtf

Woe is me…

Damion

Avatar: 15735 Thu Apr 09 21:10:47 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 57 Emo Kid

Wise guy overdrive

sabergirl08 Posted:

Actually, I’ve been playing for months, it’s just the first time I’ve ever bought anything.

SO THERE!

According to my records, you’ve been playing for about 3 weeks.

In the words of angry hobo:

NEW fabulous person

Damion edited this message on 11/01/2008 8:40PM

Karl Koch

Avatar: 70525 Wed Mar 18 12:02:48 -0400 2009

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

n00Bz can buy $ki77z from me

16fJH561489%f)=11+515+15+
1514841+5815118519818+
8931DF%&/&(]²a(FGD$$9198

█â█ ☼█ █ ██ █ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o64NGQsZzCI Log in to see images!

sabergirl08

Level 13 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I have another account I played on till one week I came back to it and couldn’t remember the email I used to sign up for it.

THAT’s the one I’ve been playing for months, because I started that one way back when.

This is my good account.

sabergirl08

Level 13 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

thanks for being concerned though.

And besides. This is a whiney forum. If you don’t want to hear people ****ing…why’d you come and read my post?

Just curious.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

sabergirl08 Posted:

I have another account I played on till one week I came back to it and couldn’t remember the email I used to sign up for it.

THAT’s the one I’ve been playing for months, because I started that one way back when.

This is my good account.

Actually this is true, back when we had hot, wild sex she introduced me to FW.

Dprsnchild13

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Woe is you…

woe is me…

woe is everybody…

Woe is me…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!