Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Drugs Happy Halloween Forumwarz!!

Anzara

[h4ck3rz4h1r3]

Level 16 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

An issue came about today in my 20th world topics clbum. (Why? I don’t know) But anyway, middle schools don’t celebrate Halloween here, they have a “Fall festivity”

Is this ridiculous or what? They’re trying to kill Halloween, and why? There’s nothing wrong with it. we don’t go around worshiping Satanic figures and such.

Seriously, what’s the point? =/

LimitFail

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Is that the mother****ing batman? He’s awesome.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

I wikied it

Halloween has its origins in the ancient Celtic festival known as Samhain (Irish pronunciation: [ˈsˠaunʲ]; from the Old Irish samain).[1] The festival of Samhain is a celebration of the end of the harvest season in Gaelic culture, and is sometimes[2] regarded as the “Celtic New Year.”[3] Traditionally, the festival was a time used by the ancient Celtic pagans to take stock of supplies and slaughter livestock for winter stores. The ancient Gaels believed that on October 31, now known as Halloween, the boundary between the living and the deceased dissolved, and the dead become dangerous for the living by causing problems such as sickness or damaged crops. The festivals would frequently involve bonfires, into which bones of slaughtered livestock were thrown. Costumes and masks were also worn at the festivals in an attempt to mimic the evil spirits or placate them.

I don’t get it, what is it celebrating?

XXXAndre

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Inertia Posted:

I wikied it

I don’t get it, what is it celebrating?

I dunno…all I know is Halloween is really a woman's genitals holiday. In fact it shouldn’t be a holiday.

Anzara

[h4ck3rz4h1r3]

Level 16 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

XXXAndre Posted:

I dunno…all I know is Halloween is really a woman's genitals holiday. In fact it shouldn’t be a holiday.

It shouldn’t be considered a holiday if no one gets off school anyway. =/

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Yes, let us change the name of something that isn’t even really a religious holiday anymore to keep from offending people when only maybe two people care.

tl;dr Make a giant space laser that will wipe religion from humanity’s collective unconscious.

Rastanarchar-
ismarx

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I think they don’t wanna celebrate it because it’s a heathen tradition. but if you follow that logic, those schools might as well not celebrate Christmas because in reality Christmas has never been about Christ but was in fact a heathen holiday that Christians took over to make Christianity more appealing to the heathen tribes celebrating it. (I think it were Germanic tribes)

Rastanarcharismarx edited this message on 11/02/2008 1:08AM

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Your school district is run by bumhurt fabulous persons. Express your freedom of religion by wearing Church of Satan tshirts everyday until you get expelled for not turning it inside out and then sue them. Win/win.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!