Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Account E-Peens : Should all alts get them?

M4tr1x_11100-

[Shades of Me]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Some E-peens are gained by character actions. I can understand that they will vary from one alt to another. But some are ‘awarded’ by an action of the player. Some examples:

– Patience, My bum (EP2 Preorder E-Peen);

– Gold, Platinium, Plutonium Accounts E-peens;

– Better than you E-Peen.

Is it normal to have one alt have it while the others dont get it?

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

ja it’s normal, only your main character gets them. there was some discussion about the preorder peen, because only alts created before got it also.

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

Aldo_Anything Posted:

nonsense

You get them on all characters, just not on new characters created after you met the conditions for them.

Adeptus

Avatar: 11389 Thu Oct 16 15:20:36 -0400 2008

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

It’d be kinda nice to be able to switch e-peen between characters (so that both can’t have it at once, but you can switch which character you get it with). I know that’s just fuelling the peen-whore in me, but It’d be nice to have a main that shows all a person’s achievements. Possibly for a BP fee for each transfer?

Could be a bit confusing/lame to have all the clbum specific e-peen on the wrong character clbum though, so you could limit it to just the non-storyline peen.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Bumping this thread since it’s back into relevance, now with the whole EP2/EP3 pre ordering super E-Peen.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

I once asked if I could get some peens that I got before making this alt moved to this but everyone said no because of peenwhore related issues.

Just want to note that none of those peens were game related, they are more community related like the census one and the thresaurus rex or something i don’t remember.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Fran Posted:

Bumping this thread since it’s back into relevance, now with the whole EP2/EP3 pre ordering super E-Peen.

You do realize that thread and the comment I made was a joke, right?

There are valid reasons NOT to do this beyond peenwhore “issues” – namely that people want to hide their alts. How obvious is it if I create a character today and start posting as a level 4 (insert clbum here) with all the WAY old school peens attached to it?

(Before anyone points out that alts can start posting immediately, level 4 is where it becomes not so obvious that it’s an alt of an existing player.)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!