Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Poetry Never gonna give you up never gona let you down never gona run around and desert you never guna make you cry never gona say goodbye never guna tell a lie and hurt you

Shinobu

Avatar: 67073 Sat Nov 01 14:39:53 -0400 2008

[team awesome face]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

That is all Log in to see images!

҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉

Team Awesome Face

Join And Win +12 internetz and a free cookie tub me for invite

maxvance

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

(USER WAS AWARDED 7 BP FOR THIS POST)

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

bad thread

barbedwirebat

Level 11 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

LOL I get it rickroll.

P. Funny Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

Nicco Posted:

bad thread

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

There was a shining period of time in which posting Rick Astley stuff was moderately funny. Unfortunately like the lolcat period of the internet and All Your Base before then this meme has gotten unbelievable stale and simply posting this thread is enough to doom you to the depths of lameness (as if you weren’t already there).

Shinobu

[team awesome face]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

Vuron Posted:

There was a shining period of time in which posting Rick Astley stuff was moderately funny. Unfortunately like the lolcat period of the internet and All Your Base before then this meme has gotten unbelievable stale and simply posting this thread is enough to doom you to the depths of lameness (as if you weren’t already there).

҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉

Team Awesome Face

ElGrumpo

Level 39 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Guys have you ever heard that song by “Rick Roll”

eatshat

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Vuron Posted:

There was a shining period of time in which posting Rick Astley stuff was moderately funny. Unfortunately like the lolcat period of the internet and All Your Base before then this meme has gotten unbelievable stale and simply posting this thread is enough to doom you to the depths of lameness (as if you weren’t already there). and to this day’s i’m still a virgin, then she said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the License plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air, I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air

yes, you fail.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Shinobu

[team awesome face]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

eatshat Posted:

, you fail.

Double killLog in to see images!

Team Awesome Face

SuperHappyFu-
nKitty

Avatar: 26050 Sat Oct 18 22:48:59 -0400 2008

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Deaths-Mbumacre Posted:

I Log in to see images!

QFT

Sausage banana machine gun

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

Avatar: 49117 2011-10-31 03:55:43 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

You should listen to the groovy trip-hop in my sig

Nicco Posted:

this is a really bad thread

I agree that this is a really bad thread

Shinobu

[team awesome face]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

yeah its doing its job well

Team Awesome Face

why_so_srs

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Nicco Posted:

bad thread

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!