Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help Paypal has not gone through....

Oliver Klosh-
off

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

How long does it take Paypal to process a transaction? I’ve been waiting for about 3 hours for the 7 BP ($10) I ordered…and I haven’t recieved them yet. If this is unusual, or if you have any questions, please respond.

FYI: This is the first time I’ve actually used Paypal to buy something, since I’ve never found a use for it until now.

كنت دائما اعتقد ان الاميركيين كلما نكتب شيئا في اللغة الأصلية ، كنت على الفور أعتقد أنه نوع من التهديد ضد بلدكم! عار عليكم جميع!

Combobreaker

Avatar: 70397 Sat Oct 25 21:25:15 -0400 2008

[WHEN I WAS]

Level 35 Troll

United States of Purple Drank

Usually it’s straight away.

AtomicScripter Posted:

Those chances are about 2/1, you’re ugly as hell and about one half of the people here worship me

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Instantly.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

instantly? ok **** you all

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 10/29/2008 9:53PM

momentumener-
gy

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

If you don’t have funds currently on your PayPal account then it can take a week to get them processed to the bank

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

Don’t be misled by the trolls, it usually takes a couple of days.

Do you want to make Flamebate better? Click here!

Oliver Klosh-
off

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Frigid Damsel Posted:

If you don’t have funds currently on your PayPal account then it can take a week to get them processed to the bank

That’s the thing. I don’t have a PayPal account. I used a Visa Gift Card w/o an account, if that’s the reason why everything’s going this slow.

Well….I’m ****ed. What now?

كنت دائما اعتقد ان الاميركيين كلما نكتب شيئا في اللغة الأصلية ، كنت على الفور أعتقد أنه نوع من التهديد ضد بلدكم! عار عليكم جميع!

asforoneday

Avatar: 71426 Sun Oct 19 16:57:02 -0400 2008

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

It takes a week to transfer the funds through paypal if you don’t have an account and have to get it from an alternate source (like a credit card). Same thing happened when I tried to write an e-check, it took a week to clear.

If you spend the money on the card, the transaction will fail.

asforoneday edited this message on 10/30/2008 12:33AM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!