Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 Leaderboards are Fnucked.

TornadoTK

[umop apisdn]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Welcome to the most cred superleaderboard?

Zombie_Apoca-
lypse

Avatar: 21739 Thu Oct 16 07:18:05 -0400 2008

[dramatica]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

TornadoTK Posted:

Welcome to the most cred superleaderboard?

**** YEAH! I’m on there.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Hey, it better ****ing stay until next rollover, I want my peen Log in to see images!

But yeah what time after next rollover is it going away?

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I say we keep it going for like a few more days so anyone who has been really really trying has a shot and then retire it.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Orb Posted:

I say we keep it going for like a few more days so anyone who has been really really trying has a shot and then retire it.

Yeah I guess, don’t want EVERYONE having it though, maybe like, three or so more days?

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Zombie_Apocalypse Posted:

**** YEAH! I’m on there.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Orb Posted:

This is what we’re going to do. At some point soon it’ll be cut off.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Evil Trout Posted:

Cool. I need 1-2 days to reach the cap. Log in to see images!

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Fk. I was hoping to get there with my re-re & don’t know if I’ll have enough time!

Cmon little guy, you can do it! Log in to see images!

[edit] 6 days minimum Log in to see images! meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 10/29/2008 12:25PM

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

I remember the good old days when getting the cred epeen was a ****ing chore Log in to see images!

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

If the board’s thrown out in (say) three days, how is that fair to players who reach the cap a day later? Because it isn’t.

Even I have the rotten leaderboard Peen while I didn’t even start playing E2 until after my other fabulous persons beat it. Is that fair? If so, what about my Re-Re who has been stuck by a bug for three days now? He’s screwed out of it?

What about players who tried to get this peen for MONTHS making serious effort, sacrificing week after week of domination for this peen that is now just an automatic bonus upon hitting the cap (which already gives E-Peen) until some completely arbitrary cutoff point? This sucks.

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

SG94 Posted:

If the board’s thrown out in (say) three days, how is that fair to players who reach the cap a day later? Because it isn’t.

Even I have the rotten leaderboard Peen while I didn’t even start playing E2 until after my other fabulous persons beat it. Is that fair? If so, what about my Re-Re who has been stuck by a bug for three days now? He’s screwed out of it?

What about players who tried to get this peen for MONTHS making serious effort, sacrificing week after week of domination for this peen that is now just an automatic bonus upon hitting the cap (which already gives E-Peen) until some completely arbitrary cutoff point? This sucks.

Indeed. Better idea? The best thing I can think of is announcing a date the peen will become unavailable in advance so all the peenwhores can grab it, but even that leaves some out in the cold. It’s a tough place to be. Maybe add a PWNAGE stat that is only for cred above the cap and … no, that’s no good. It’s just a difficult situation.

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

markchd Posted:

Indeed. Better idea? The best thing I can think of is announcing a date the peen will become unavailable in advance so all the peenwhores can grab it, but even that leaves some out in the cold. It’s a tough place to be. Maybe add a PWNAGE stat that is only for cred above the cap and … no, that’s no good. It’s just a difficult situation.

My idea was to delete the board the minute the cap was reached, suggested that at the time, but retroactively doing that now would lead to too much bumhurt probably.

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Could ditch the leaderboard and keep the peen. Otherwise, leave it up for a month or something; definitely more than a few days.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Evil Trout Posted:

Yeeeeeehaaaaaa

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

markchd Posted:

Indeed. Better idea? The best thing I can think of is announcing a date the peen will become unavailable in advance so all the peenwhores can grab it

This. I was one of the first players with the DML and for many weeks on the first page of the cred leaderboard but I was always mainly a dom player – and after getting the DML I was pretty sick of grinding Log in to see images! – so I’ve never realy tried to reach to top.

If the leaderboard will be retired I’d like to know exactly when – it would be ok if I can’t get the peen, but it would suck if I try and waste visits only to be one day to late.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

I suggest getting rid of the leaderboard and just giving out an epeen for maxing out the cred cap.

That way people still feel there is something to shoot for even if it doesn’t take up a huge amount of space.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Vuron Posted:

I suggest getting rid of the leaderboard and just giving out an epeen for maxing out the cred cap.

That way people still feel there is something to shoot for even if it doesn’t take up a huge amount of space.

Yeah, but there is already a peen for reaching the level cap. Kinda ridiculous. It’s way to easy to gain cred and after finishing Episode 2 and there aren’t many challenges left. It should be a matter of months and not days to reach the level cap. Log in to see images!

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Please give it like 3 more days haha – rollover after next and I’ll have it Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Amasius Posted:

If the leaderboard will be retired I’d like to know exactly when – it would be ok if I can’t get the peen, but it would suck if I try and waste visits only to be one day to late.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!