Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News DOMINATION THEME WEEK: October 29

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

Please Ignore me! Imagined popularity makes me constantly defend myself, even though no one cares.

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

MC Banhammer fails at having opinions he can back up with evidence (where did you predict this round would be awesome?) or logic.

This round was wins for anyone who totally dominated their bracket from the outset, or being a random h00b who got lucky. Why not ditch domination, and just flip coins and provide awards at random? Would save alot of effort for everyone involved and be much fairer.

haha thats sooo not ture… bracket 2 was fun today lots of card activity going on for most of the morning.. it was a fun round trying to stay out of the fire and deciding when to play your cards

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

1 bracket. The rest sucked.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

4 medals… I was in a fun bracket, got cards used on me and used them on others… though I did dominate from early on because I am going for successive epeens so the forums pwned pistachios get me a lot + gambled for antifreeze every day. Ended up using my cards up and adding the MI’s about 3 hours ago when I noticed it was russian roulette theme (I hadn’t noticed Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I come at it from the viewpoint of someone who can’t usually be on at the normal time of round end, so can’t usually compete. This week, I thought I might have a chance, so I played for some scoops and kept monitoring throughout the day to keep my scoops where I wanted them to be. Much more fun and interactive than not participating.

And I didn’t publicly say it would be awesome, I just thought it might be in my own head.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

OK accepted. For me at least, as a Euro player who doesn’t have free time while I’m at work, the timing of this rounds end sucked royally.

The_Beaten G-
eneration

Avatar: 46168 Sat Jul 04 06:24:00 -0400 2009

[Klan Apathy]

Level 69 Troll

I'm not sure about all this spanking business but I do hate to see a child go unbeaten.

By some freaking miracle I managed 11 medals this week but only in the semi-competitive divisions where I was able to be set up well enough by last night and survive the card raping today. I have a lot more sympathy for the wacky time zoners now.

nggaktrolling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

considering that my timezone is rather unique, I can easily swoop some medals in this theme Log in to see images!

we should do this again LOL

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!