Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Trolls slightly nerfed.

Pomon the Th-
ird

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Okay. I know things got balanced out, though, between me and another person who I know who plays Forumwarz,(WHo I won’t name here cause I don’t know his Forumwarz name) we have a couple of complaints.

Number 1: Forum’s still stronger?

This might’ve been just the aftershock of the balancing of Defense and Offense (I’m sure getting a lot more 0s in some of the lower Forums..), but it doesn’t seem that some of the higher-up forums got a lot ‘weaker’, per se. SAdly, I have little evidence to support this other than the fact that KKK can pwn me if I’m trying to take the time to FBO it (Itemless, since I’m poor.)

Secondly: Skill Nerf for Trolls

This is my major complaint, as it seems that, while you reduced the amount of Ego items we might need to take into battle, that we’re just going to substitute it with more douchebaggery items. Take this for example:

Fap (-3 Douchebaggery, lasts 9 Turns)

Ascii Art (-1 Douchebaggery)

Spoil (-2 Douchebaggery)

Annoying Text (Douchebaggery -4)

Insult (-5 Douchebaggery)

Now. I don’t know about you, but I use primarily Insult and Annoying Text in the later forums, Insult taking anywhere between a third to half of a topic, and Annoying Text taking mostly a quarter.

This means that, on a good day, that a normal topic in a forum will take up anywhere 13-14 Douchebaggery, with Fap taking up 3 more Douchebaggery every three topics or so.

I don’t know about you, but I think that’s just a tad much, don’t you think?

Pomon the Third edited this message on 12/11/2007 9:21PM

Vagitarian

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Troll

Im a stupid ****wad

Get an iPrune, some douschebaggy glbumes and an offensive item; that ought to clear out most of your problems.

Domokun

[The Shining Ones]

Level 40 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

The Tiger you can get from Illegalities helps out as an affordable offensive boost.

Ryouga Inver-
se

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I find this complaint interesting as I saw the patch as almost a universal buff to Trolls. Yeah, you burn a little more Douchebaggery, but considering that I went through the game and used maybe one DB recovery item the entire game it probably needed a tweak. Get a Tiger or a Baby Seal coat and suddenly you don’t really need to worry about it.

Also, DB recovery items are far less expensive than XRXR is. I think it’s a fair trade.

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Any experienced Troll’s plan to add an updated Strategies & Tips section to the Wiki? This thread is about the only helpful tips a n00b Tr0l like me can find.

Ixiru

[Trolls F T W]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I probably could.

Why even bother? I mean, I don’t think anything changed for anyone besides Trolls. And now we’re probably being punished for playing it.

Ixiru edited this message on 12/17/2007 6:14AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!