Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fun Bauzer: you cant stare into the eyes of the demon until he comes calling. and right now im asleep

Bauzer

Avatar: 14338 Sat Jan 03 15:31:28 -0500 2009

Level 36 Emo Kid

gigerth Posted:

i click every youtube link that’s posted! please i love youtubes. post more . Log in to see images!

GET 1:24 of the vid, candyfabulous person.

o0-M00N_KriK-
37-0o

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

in after ahhz

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

suck and **** a big black male reproductive organ

Bauzer

Level 36 Emo Kid

o0-M00N_KriK37-0o Posted:

in after ahhz

listened to 5 seconds found out the beat was ****. turned it off.

1:24 GET of my vid in page 1 = part of thread title.

Bauzer

Level 36 Emo Kid

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

ITT I am afraid of the internet’s first and foremost badbum

QFT and im only “alt-number 2” Log in to see images!

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

I FEEL THE NEED TO CREATE VARIOUS PERSONA AND THEN DEFINE THEM FOR EVERYONE BECAUSE WELL I DON’T ACTUALLY KNOW WHY BUT I THINK IT MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH HOW PATHETIC I AM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Bauzer

Level 36 Emo Kid

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I FEEL THE NEED TO CREATE VARIOUS PERSONA AND THEN DEFINE THEM FOR EVERYONE BECAUSE WELL I DON’T ACTUALLY KNOW WHY BUT I THINK IT MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH HOW PATHETIC I AM.

k ill wait while you do that.

o0-M00N_KriK-
37-0o

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Bauzer Posted:

listened to 5 seconds found out the beat was ****. turned it off.

1:24 GET of my vid in page 1 = part of thread title.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Bauzer Posted:

k ill wait while you do that.

gd fukkin owned

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Bauzer

Level 36 Emo Kid

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

gd fukkin owned

ya you really were werent you Log in to see images!

keep trying youll get it, sport. :headpat:

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Bauzer Posted:

ya you really were werent you Log in to see images!

keep trying youll get it, sport. :headpat:

I don’t even get a youtube? What is this lazy ****?

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

I have friends who throw around money too and while nobody actually likes or cares about them they put up with their **** in hopes of being on the receiving end of $

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Bauzer

Level 36 Emo Kid

the bumhurt is strong in this one ^^

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

aahz you got owned

and by bliggity too

you’re disgraceful

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

gigerth Posted:

suck and **** a big black male reproductive organ

I am iRAWR and I approve of this message.

Biff Weasley edited this message on 10/29/2008 1:59AM

Bauzer

Level 36 Emo Kid

gigerth Posted:

aahz you got owned

and by bliggity too

you’re disgraceful

yes because i have SO much moar to prove here, right? Log in to see images!

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Bauzer Posted:

yes because i have SO much moar to prove here, right? Log in to see images!

You haven’t proven anything besides your terrible taste in music and a penchant for making “friends” by showering them with BP. You must feel so fulfilled.

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Bauzer

Level 36 Emo Kid

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

You haven’t proven anything besides your terrible taste in music and a penchant for making “friends” by showering them with BP. You must feel so fulfilled.

i do. i really do. Log in to see images!

wow what a great conversation we are having about me. My favorite subject!

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

See the difference between you and me is that once I hit “logout” I don’t retain any semblance of how I talk here. Nothing of this carries over into my actual life. This is pure entertainment. You, on the other hand, have your entire personality, your entire life spelled out here.

Attacking me is like raging against Dorian Gray for being so good looking; neither one of us actually exist, yet we’re everything you wish you could be.

You, however, can draw no such distinction. In some ways that makes you better than me, since you don’t hide behind anything. But in almost all ways this makes you pathetic, since who you actually are is so devoid of substance and character that, for you, being able to say “this is not actually me” would be a redeeming statement.

It is entirely amusing to watch you say, “look at you try so hard” and “this is all reflex for me”, but in all honesty the “effort” you perceive coming from me is requiring no more of my brain than, say, simple arithmetic or tying my shoelaces. It is just so blatantly obvious how shallow and meaningless your presence here is that exposing it is almost comically easy.

To wrap this stream of consciousness up, your a p bad poster diaf.

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

See the difference between you and me is that once I hit “logout” I don’t retain any semblance of how I talk here. Nothing of this carries over into my actual life. This is pure entertainment. You, on the other hand, have your entire personality, your entire life spelled out here.

Attacking me is like raging against Dorian Gray for being so good looking; neither one of us actually exist, yet we’re everything you wish you could be.

You, however, can draw no such distinction. In some ways that makes you better than me, since you don’t hide behind anything. But in almost all ways this makes you pathetic, since who you actually are is so devoid of substance and character that, for you, being able to say “this is not actually me” would be a redeeming statement.

It is entirely amusing to watch you say, “look at you try so hard” and “this is all reflex for me”, but in all honesty the “effort” you perceive coming from me is requiring no more of my brain than, say, simple arithmetic or tying my shoelaces. It is just so blatantly obvious how shallow and meaningless your presence here is that exposing it is almost comically easy.

To wrap this stream of consciousness up, your a p bad poster diaf.

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!