Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fun Bauzer: you cant stare into the eyes of the demon until he comes calling. and right now im asleep

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Bauzer: you cant stare into the eyes of the demon until he comes calling. and right now im asleep Bauzer: you cant stare into the eyes of the demon until he comes calling. and right now im asleep Bauzer: you cant stare into the eyes of the demon until he comes calling. and right now im asleep Bauzer: you cant stare into the eyes of the demon until he comes calling. and right now im asleep Bauzer: you cant stare into the eyes of the demon until he comes calling. and right now im asleep Bauzer: you cant stare into the eyes of the demon until he comes calling. and right now im asleep Bauzer: you cant stare into the eyes of the demon until he comes calling. and right now im asleep Bauzer: you cant stare into the eyes of the demon until he comes calling. and right now im asleep Bauzer: you cant stare into the eyes of the demon until he comes calling. and right now im asleep Bauzer: you cant stare into the eyes of the demon until he comes calling. and right now im asleep Bauzer: you cant stare into the eyes of the demon until he comes calling. and right now im asleep Bauzer: you cant stare into the eyes of the demon until he comes calling. and right now im asleep Bauzer: you cant stare into the eyes of the demon until he comes calling. and right now im asleep Bauzer: you cant stare into the eyes of the demon until he comes calling. and right now im asleep Bauzer: you cant stare into the eyes of the demon until he comes calling. and right now im asleep Bauzer: you cant stare into the eyes of the demon until he comes calling. and right now im asleep Bauzer: you cant stare into the eyes of the demon until he comes calling. and right now im asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

ITT I am afraid of the internet’s first and foremost badbum oh lawdy save me now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

i never go into idc. am i smart?

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Hobart Bliggity: the only reason anyone acknowledges your presence is because you throw BP around like Combo spreads the clap

Bauzer: thats like saying a general is **** cuz he gives the orders

Hobart Bliggity: no, no its not

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Hobart Bliggity: the only reason anyone acknowledges your presence is because you throw BP around like Combo spreads the clap

Bauzer: thats like saying a general is **** cuz he gives the orders

Hobart Bliggity: no, no its not

laffo

Kooloo the s-
pace hamster

Avatar: 74519 Sun Oct 19 15:39:58 -0400 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 8 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

mad deepp

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

BirdofPrey Posted:

i never go into idc. am i smart?

yes

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Kooloo the s-
pace hamster

Avatar: 74519 Sun Oct 19 15:39:58 -0400 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 8 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

Kooloo the space hamster Posted:

mad deepp

i got a companion quote

you cant stare into the eyes of the hamster until he comes calling. and right now im pooping

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

THINGS I HAVE LEARNED FROM AAHZ

1)this whole internet thing is totally a game, and Im losing

2)I am exposing myself and am therefore at risk for something ambiguous

3)I am a “cardboard” troll

4)I guess I’m forgettable or something?

%)I need to brush up on my memes I guess

6)I will never be as cool or well-loved as AAHZ even though I want none of those things

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Kooloo the space hamster Posted:

i got a companion quote

you cant stare into the eyes of the hamster until he comes calling. and right now im pooping

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

o0-M00N_KriK-
37-0o

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

inb4 aahz post

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

You guys think you have old man problems?

You ain’t even felt the pain of being totally out of shape

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

SORRY ABOUT YOUR HERNIA DUDE

GET WELL SOON

Indiana Jonas edited this message on 10/28/2008 10:21PM

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

o0-M00N_KriK-
37-0o

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

YOU DO NOT KNOW THE POWERS YOU MESS WITH LITTLE KIDS

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

im going to do it. i will deadlift the goatse man

gigerth

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

and then become the goat bum

gigerth

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaAah! This is ultimate power!

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

gigerth Posted:

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaAah! This is ultimate power!

yessssssssssssssssss

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Bauzer

Avatar: 14338 Sat Jan 03 15:31:28 -0500 2009

Level 36 Emo Kid

1:24 GET

gigerth

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i click every youtube link that’s posted! please i love youtubes. post more . Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!