Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News Chupamale reproductive organbra: an informative essay

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Oooh look at me Im seasonal

Chupamale reproductive organbra (also chupamale reproductive organbras /tʃupa’kockbɾas/, from Spanish chupar: to suck, male reproductive organbra: male reproductive organes; male reproductive organ sucker) is a cryptid said to inhabit parts of the forums. It is bumociated with the ancient myth of the chimera or griffin, and more recently with sightings of an allegedly unknown animal in Flamebate (where these sightings were first reported), the Wiki, and Leaderboards, especially in the latter’s Latin American communities. The name comes from the animal’s reported habit of attacking and drinking the great times of male reproductive organes, especially goats’. Physical descriptions of the creature vary. Eyewitness sightings have been claimed as early as 1990 in your mom’s bedroom, and have since been reported as far north as your grandmother’s house, and as far south as outer space. It is supposedly a heavy creature, the size of a small bear, with a row of spines reaching from the neck to the base of the tail.

Kelp Plankton edited this message on 12/11/2007 5:50PM

I’d hit it.

Razor

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

your spanish sucks

and chupacabra is not spanish, it’s portuguese, moron

DrakGorn

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Pardon me for pointing out that we are talking about the Chupamale reproductive organbra not the Chupacabra. clearly the Chupamale reproductive organbra is Spanish.

I cut myself to bleed the devil out.

Mysterymeat

[The Protected]

Level 34 Troll

BADbum

That **** sucks you fabulous person. If I were your 5th grade English teacher, I’d give you a ****ing zero.

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

DrakGorn Posted:

Pardon me for pointing out that we are talking about the Chupamale reproductive organbra not the Chupacabra. clearly the Chupamale reproductive organbra is Spanish.

actualy its mandalorian

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

what is it about womens underwear that excites me sexually

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Paraone Posted:

what is it about womens underwear that excites me sexually

wearing it probably

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!