Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me ITT: We argue with our alts

Kitsune

[Suicide Pact]

Level 10 Emo Kid

just a fox trapped in a boi's body

Woe, woe, woe. I’d love to get herpes from some skank on the side of the highway. That way, I’d die faster~ Log in to see images!

sigh

Krystal

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Kitsune Posted:

Woe, woe, woe. I’d love to get herpes from some skank on the side of the highway. That way, I’d die faster~ Log in to see images!

hey not all of us have herpes! like my buddy, kat – she ain’t got nothing! (except a GED, i think)

that’s hot.

male reproductive organMONGLER

Level 7 Troll

THE ONE, THE ONLY... male reproductive organMONGLER

Krystal Posted:

hey not all of us have herpes! like my buddy, kat – she ain’t got nothing! (except a GED, i think)

Of course a camwhore consider a GED to be a disease… BECAUSE I MONGLE male reproductive organS. YOU DON’T NEED TO BE SMART TO MONGLE male reproductive organS, DAMMIT Log in to see images!

Kitsune

[Suicide Pact]

Level 10 Emo Kid

just a fox trapped in a boi's body

male reproductive organMONGLER Posted:

I MONGLE male reproductive organS. YOU DON’T NEED TO BE SMART TO MONGLE male reproductive organS, DAMMIT Log in to see images!

Hey, at least we don’t have every STD under the sun… wait, I’d want to, though… yet another instance, I fail. I want to become an hero. Log in to see images!

sigh

Phlegmatic

[Pessimists]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

i have no alts Log in to see images!

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Oooh look at me Im seasonal

what if were all like cosmic alts of like some sort of like cosmic computer using guy man thats deep man i was thinking its like if we were all cosmic alts were actually like all one person right so whats the point of like war man seriously man its like world piece for everyone as we are one man

i gotta get mne some more of this **** its ****ing awesome

Domokun

[The Shining Ones]

Level 40 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

THAT WOULD BE ALTASTIC

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!