Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 Nice Meanie Pants

Wangerbanger

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

So on this character, where I’m being a goodie, I talked to Doctor O. Despite being nice, and getting the ‘You were good!’ message, I got the Digital Vasectomy (Which I haven’t figured out how to use yet, would bump my defenses to 99 for 5 turns!) I still got the Big Fat Meany Pants E-Peen.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

I have yet to figure out exactly what triggers that peen. This char got it immediately after pwning Pentagon, another char got it after a stalk conversation. I don’t remember exactly which one though…

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Don’t hold me to this, but I think the the Dr. O conversation is a checkpoint. Weighing how good you are to how bad you’ve been. It’s not necessarily dependent on being mean to him although it certainly help if you haven’t been either good or bad (although difficult to stay near the 0% mark I imagine).

Gemini

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

All my alts to get that far got the peen, and I’m pretty sure at least one was 50% good (and real nice in the conversation). Ish. They’re 73% good now, and it’s not that far to the end of the game from there, at least.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

There’s no Nice Meanie Pants E-Peen.

You might be refering to Big Fat Meanie-Head-Face-Pants one?

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

He never said that in the post, just the title. I think it was irony or something.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

i got mine on troll here after 3 days of inactivity, the peen is bugged somehow imo

Damion

Avatar: 15735 Thu Apr 09 21:10:47 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 57 Emo Kid

Wise guy overdrive

Maybe the name is supposed to be sarcastic (meaning that you might get it by being really nice).

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

you always get it

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Veer Posted:

you always get it

Thith troll writeth the truth.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Not any more; ET fixed it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!