Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business MockMarket™: A ForumWarz Exchange

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

The title speaks for itself, it would be a new way to make Flexx and would replace suicide as a secondary way to make Antifreeze Scoops.

You could invest in forums pwned, items bought, junk sold, scoops made, and other such things. It would fluctuate in real time as if a real market.

Things like whole klans betting on an item and then all going to buy it would be illegal.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

No idea how to implement it, but it could be a fun idea.

7VibratingLa-
ngston

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

No idea how to implement it, but it could be a fun idea.

Yeak it sorta needs to be carved out, Ill write my three page long thesis that only 3 people will read later.

KCGII

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 28 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

I’ll print it out and staple it all over town…will that help?

AtomicScript-
er

Avatar: 64129 Thu Oct 16 17:05:30 -0400 2008

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 33 Hacker

This Stays On The Internet

Huh. I don’t really like the name, but the idea is spectacular! Kinda like a stock market that could be rigged? Log in to see images!

I don’t think it should be illegal to rig it, it would add more fun, and we could make a whole forum section for it. Klans getting together to help make their stocks rise in value would be amazingly fun.

AtomicScripter edited this message on 10/27/2008 7:39PM

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

AtomicScripter Posted:

Huh. I don’t really like the name, but the idea is spectacular! Kinda like a stock market that could be rigged? Log in to see images!

I don’t think it should be illegal to rig it, it would add more fun, and we could make a whole forum section for it. Klans getting together to help make their stocks rise in value would be amazingly fun.

Would you prefer male reproductive organMarket™?

i eet ure sol

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

AtomicScripter Posted:

To make it more interesting, some randomness should be involved, so not all rig attempts will be successful.

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

“Insider trading” ftw

Raepdog Posted:

Would you prefer male reproductive organMarket™?

Obviously.™

Anansi edited this message on 10/27/2008 7:46PM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Hah!

Not only has a Stock Market idea been on the table for a while (at least 6-8 months in our CZ meetings), but Wangerbanger just tubmailed me this very idea yesterday.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Evil Trout Posted:

Hah!

Not only has a Stock Market idea been on the table for a while (at least 6-8 months in our CZ meetings), but Wangerbanger just tubmailed me this very idea yesterday.

Tell me Mr. Trout do you like killing my ideas?

i eet ure sol

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

Evil Trout Posted:

Hah!

Perhaps because of the state of the economy.

CarlieGotfin-
gered

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

This idea is full of won

A+ Would Read Again

ET should get crakin on this, srsly, given the state of the economy right now it would be great.

Even better idea: make some items take into account the change of real life stocks to some degree. It would ensure that not everything is within the userbase’s control.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

CarlieGotfingered Posted:

This idea is full of won

A+ Would Read Again

ET should get crakin on this, srsly, given the state of the economy right now it would be great.

Even better idea: make some items take into account the change of real life stocks to some degree. It would ensure that not everything is within the userbase’s control.

I thought attacks are supposed to do damage.

AtomicScript-
er

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 33 Hacker

Evil Trout Posted:

Hah!

Do it; it’s awesome. And I like the overall ideas.

AtomicScript-
er

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 33 Hacker

CarlieGotfingered Posted:

This idea is full of won

A+ Would Read Again

Nah, don’t link it to real life. We’d undergo a great depression.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Actually, you know how Forumwarz parodies a ****load of web sites?

I was thinking I could make the fake stock market just pull quotes from the sites we’re parodying.

So you’d be buying Sentrillion stocks, only at the current rate of GOOG converted to flezz.

7VibratingLa-
ngston

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Evil Trout Posted:

I was thinking I could make the fake stock market just pull quotes from the sites we’re parodying.

So you’d be buying Sentrillion stocks, only at the current rate of GOOG converted to flezz.

Ha, my father’s a stockbroker. Instant win.

I suppose that could work. You should save that and open it with a mission. Like “Hack The Economy”, were you like jump start it or something by pwning it. You could have some coked out 80’s walllstreet type like as you to pwn the economy because hes selling everything short but then have it backfire by making the economy rally it back up and bankrupt him.

AtomicScript-
er

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 33 Hacker

Evil Trout Posted:

****ing amazing.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Of course you guys wouldn’t be affecting it with your purchases. If we based the whole thing on purchases and sales, you would be. Which might be more fun.

But personally I think the realism version is more interesting.

7VibratingLa-
ngston

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Evil Trout Posted:

Of course you guys wouldn’t be affecting it with your purchases. If we based the whole thing on purchases and sales, you would be. Which might be more fun.

But personally I think the realism version is more interesting.

Realism blows but yeah, go for it ET. How can we the people help you? Like you need to lay down the law at those board meetings, get this **** pumping. You gotta be genetically different baby, straight up alpha.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!