Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Art attn evil trout

Tony Starks

[Wu-Tang]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

i’ll be out of the country for the rest of the month starting tuesday, so don’t implement any big changes or whatever, trout

if anybody (read: important people only) needs to reach me, leave a message with my secretary. she’ll know how to contact me. oh, what’s that? you don’t know the extension to my office? well then you’re obviously not important

Tony Starks edited this message on 12/09/2007 9:42PM

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

Fart Smeller

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

okay,whatever fabulous person. we know ur just going out to **** other men, and get ****ed in the bum as many times as u can, fabulous person. hope you enjoy smoking all that male reproductive organ, do tell us about it when u get back

Please tell your mom to douche more often, cause damn does she ever stink!

————————————————-

Keep your fork!

Tony Starks

[Wu-Tang]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

my sexual predilections are well-known to all within my sphere, even beyond my acquaintances. they’re familiar even to those whose existence i barely recognize, so levying accusations of sodomy against me with the intent of insult is analogous to mocking president lincoln for his famous honesty. it’s very distressing that in these foul days the most base of curs and wretches dare to sully the title of Troll with their names.

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!