Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Flezz Grinding

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Vuron Posted:

It seems okay, if you want to max out cred you do one forum all visits and if you want to max out flezz you cycle through a bunch of different forums everyday.

Realistically anyone in the 28-35 level range isn’t really consuming anything anyway so they just stockpile   everyday. Unless you are trying to get the flezz e-peen then grinding for flezz really isn’t that useful.

Well, the whole cred/flezz balance is pretty much broken. I works more or less fine as long as you only play through Episode 1 and most part of Episode 2 but once you are above level 20 it gets ridiculous. I think the core of the problem is that it’s to easy to grind cred, especially the final forum of E2 but also the high level community forums. They are also much to easy to beat, there isn’t a real challange like GFoC in E1. Even Permanoobs take never more than about 150 points damage but can heal 300 ego with consumables…

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Yep there is no real effective challenge in episode 2 past maybe level 26 (which is when you can easily start pwning the final episode 2 forum).

Realistically if you want there to be GFoC or Faux News style challenges for episode 2 players, ET needs to create a handful of forums that are in the lvl 38-40 range. That way even max out level 35 players are still having to cope with the damage reduction penalty.

Give the forum some sort of high end attack that does around 200-300 damage a hit, so that people have to pop 5-htp like crazy and people will still do the forum just to say they have. You could give peens for beating them but I think making some sort of ultra-rare .moar files that only load on those forums might be nice as well. That way people have to pwn those forums daily in order to get the moar fragments.

That would serve as a   sink so that long-time player have something to do.

xXxJUNEGUY1x-
Xx

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Vuron Posted:

Realistically anyone in the 28-35 level range isn’t really consuming anything anyway so they just stockpile   everyday. Unless you are trying to get the flezz e-peen then grinding for flezz really isn’t that useful. It seems trying to get the rare .moar items would be a bigger challenge. Perhaps there should be an e-peen for bumembling at least one of every sort of .moar file and that would encourage end-game players to explore the earlier content in depth?

I like this idea. More integration of .moar files into gameplay is good.

xXxJUNEGUY1xXx edited this message on 10/30/2008 1:50PM

Karl Koch

Avatar: 70525 Wed Mar 18 12:02:48 -0400 2009

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

sounds good, though there is already something to do. the job points, which can be combined with the consecutive peens + .moar files. I still want real hard forums

Rastanarchar-
ismarx

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I’m going for 10,000,000 flezz so I’m not fond of the yield being nerfed Log in to see images!

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Vuron Posted:

Yep there is no real effective challenge in episode 2 past maybe level 26 (which is when you can easily start pwning the final episode 2 forum).

Realistically if you want there to be GFoC or Faux News style challenges for episode 2 players, ET needs to create a handful of forums that are in the lvl 38-40 range. That way even max out level 35 players are still having to cope with the damage reduction penalty.

Give the forum some sort of high end attack that does around 200-300 damage a hit, so that people have to pop 5-htp like crazy and people will still do the forum just to say they have. You could give peens for beating them but I think making some sort of ultra-rare .moar files that only load on those forums might be nice as well. That way people have to pwn those forums daily in order to get the moar fragments.

That would serve as a   sink so that long-time player have something to do.

I like the sound of this.

Tubesteak

[Uncyclopedia]

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’ve been trying to grind for moar Flezz by pwning forums in Herschel Jewstein’s job listings. I’ve pwned two such forums, but neither of them ended up giving me any Flezz (or any Job Points) for it! They each DID cost me a forum visit, though.

How do we remedy this?

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Tubesteak Posted:

I’ve been trying to grind for moar Flezz by pwning forums in Herschel Jewstein’s job listings. I’ve pwned two such forums, but neither of them ended up giving me any Flezz (or any Job Points) for it! They each DID cost me a forum visit, though.

How do we remedy this?

did you take the job first

xXxJUNEGUY1x-
Xx

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Veer Posted:

Tubesteak Posted:

How do we remedy this?

did you take the job first

Also, if you’ve taken a job, did the job you take require you to pwn the forum in a certain amount of time before you get the Job Points and Flezz? Many of the jobs are like that. Use your Visit History in the forum sections of your Bookmarks to keep track of how fast you’ve pwned them (it shows how many seconds you’ve taken to pwn a given forum.)

While we’re at it, try picking jobs that have no pwn time requirement. You’ll have an easier time and many are just as good for Job Points and Flezz as ones with a time requirement, if not better. Log in to see images! xXxJUNEGUY1xXx edited this message on 11/01/2008 9:31PM

silent x tea-
rs

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

xXxJUNEGUY1xXx Posted:

While we’re at it, try picking jobs that have no pwn time requirement. You’ll have an easier time and many are just as good for Job Points and Flezz as ones with a time requirement, if not better. Log in to see images!

Not really. Once you get up to the higher levels, all the 5 job point ones are time-based.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

silent x tears Posted:

Not really. Once you get up to the higher levels, all the 5 job point ones are time-based.

wat

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!