Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Let's Tune up Episode 2! <Spoilers Galore!>

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

BoBversion2 Posted:

I don’t have anything against the flezz, but I really think that flezz should be able to buy BP too… I mean, If someone is really into forumwarz that s/he spends hours pwning forums, there should be some reward…

but don’t make it too cheap, like 100 flezz, but something like 100000 flezz for one BP is a good deal. cuz 2 bp can buy 100000 flezz, so as not to make it too easy to buy BP, it should be double the price for buying BP.

So, I didn’t boost up to level 35 instantly like the people on the “cred” leaderboard did, but I have over 5 million Flez That’s  . I earned from things I did before and things I’ve done now since episode 2 was released. As of this posting I’m level 29. The people that are higher levels than me can just easily pwn the hardest forums and get big   rewards.

I don’t think **** should be for sale, because if I gave you a million flez according to what you said you should be able to have 10 BP?

BoBversion2 Posted:

cuz 2 bp can buy 100000 flezz

ha. worthless nowdays. Buy only if you want to be tagged a cheater for nothing.

Wylin edited this message on 10/27/2008 4:22AM

SIG-ENABLING-
-MOCK CONGLER

Avatar: 70410 Tue Mar 31 18:27:10 -0400 2009

[The Airship]

Level 20 Hacker

Posesses, and is, an incredibly large male reproductive organ

Yeah, Flezz to BP not good. Buy 69 visits and pwn the final forum in EP2, and boom you have millions. HEll even not cheating, 4 runs of it can eventually get you enough quickly.

Maximum Douc-
he

Avatar: 64815 Fri Nov 28 03:51:29 -0500 2008

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

I love speedos and speedos love me. Also, male reproductive organ.

XSS Code Posted:

Yeah, Flezz to BP not good. Buy 69 visits and pwn the final forum in EP2, and boom you have millions. HEll even not cheating, 4 runs of it can eventually get you enough quickly.

Welcome back dude…

Yeah, anyways something more endgame would be nice. Right now the only reason people go for the big 35 is to say they’re there, and because really there’s nothing else to do. Hell even a unique forum to pwn when you’re 35 would be sick. Something to waste flezz on while waiting for ep 3. Make it a e-peen 20 thread forum that has hard hits (even by troll standards) and give my 72+ defense (no upgrade points) something to worry about.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

-ppl should get a peen for beating that new text adventure imo, as is theres no motivation to beat it; maybe make it part of a mission or something.

-moar files, it would be cool if people could trade them (once theyve beaten ep2 so it doesnt unbalance the game for noobs), or maybe make gamblebot sell pieces of them randomly for a lot of  , so ppl have something to spend all the excess flezz on.

i second that suggestion about blackjack/10 scoop cap, or make the top bet 10k -50k, and it gives you 2 scoops per win.

-5 card wins and splits on gamblebot.

-obviously the cred cap has to go, if it hasnt been lifted already.

-give me the haxploitation peen for crashing fw the other day Log in to see images!

-instate me or hobo as new mod (make it hobo, modding here would suck imo)

-why do community forums not give moar files? i could have swore they did, hmm..if this isnt a glitch, then they should.

-i’ll think of more stuff later

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 10/27/2008 6:29AM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Wylin Posted:

I think I asked how long episode 2 would take me to complete about 2 months ago aqnd everyone told me it would take me longer than episode 2. This was now proven to be all out incorrect.

Episode 2 is definitely longer than Episode 1 in every measure we have (number of forums, chats, cinematics, even the text adventure!).

The issue is whether you grinded up your character so much that Episode 2 was easier to beat than it should have been. We’re discussing this in another thread, but I’m personally of the mind that you put in the time to raise your cred so high after E1 was complete, that it would be unfair to set you back for it. Our solution for the next Episode is the cred cap, ensuring that nobody will start above level 35 for the new content.

Wangerbanger

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

ET, why is there no post-Ep 2 discussion forum?

Da5id Meier

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Not sure if this really goes here, but it’d be nice to choose which backgrounds appear when you use the relevant hacker attack. The pink flickery one for bg2 makes my head hurt so much I can barely look at the screen. Similar choice might be nice for camwhores too, maybe, so you get to choose what images you do or don’t want to display. I’m aware that this is completely un-essential though!

KrackBot

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Playing as a hacker seems a bit tougher because of how much you have to buy. You can’t boost your secondary stats with cred, it is all through purchasing expensive hardware. I have found myself doing some grinding just to get more flezz so I can buy better equipment so I can take on the tougher missions. Also, I don’t know if there will be another store for hackers as I only just started episode 2, but it would be nice if there was something more than just equipment and drugs. Maybe it just seems tougher because I started at 0 with the hacker.

Scary_Retard-
_6

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Here’s a possible flez sink.

How about a “I was filthy stinking rich but I bought this e-peen ? times” e-peen that you can buy for 1 million flez each, along the lines of the iphone application.

It would of course increase your e-peen count each time you bought it and there would be a corresponding leader board to go with it.

SR6

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Scary_Retard_6 Posted:

Here’s a possible flez sink.

How about a “I was filthy stinking rich but I bought this e-peen ? times” e-peen that you can buy for 1 million flez each, along the lines of the iphone application.

It would of course increase your e-peen count each time you bought it and there would be a corresponding leader board to go with it.

SR6

It’d have to cost a lot more than a million, that or scale up in price each time you buy it.

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

Scary_Retard-
_6

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Lord Shplane Posted:

It’d have to cost a lot more than a million, that or scale up in price each time you buy it.

price is always negotiable Log in to see images!

SR6

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

For starters how about you give us that long-hinted-at Klan Warfare

TeeKayEff edited this message on 10/27/2008 6:34PM

someguyovert-
here

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Maybe somthing to take a little bit of the guesswork in compleating .moar files?

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

No trading of .moar files, inter player trading would kill FW, the lack of a cross player economy is what makes us rock.

Endedrural

Avatar: 36629 Fri Oct 24 22:53:46 -0400 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

i second that suggestion about blackjack/10 scoop cap, or make the top bet 10k -50k, and it gives you 2 scoops per win.

-5 card wins and splits on gamblebot.

This. Also,

Evil Trout Posted:

Our solution for the next Episode is the cred cap, ensuring that nobody will start above level 35 for the new content.

I support this. Sure, it means no more cred leaderboard and there’s one less reason to play after finishing Ep. 2, but it’s really the best way to get the most out of Episode 3.

Additionally, I know it’s been suggested about a hundred times, but the flezz economy will get pretty weird after a while, since I’m sure many people don’t have anything left to buy and will just be building up money for who knows how long.

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

Endedrural Posted:

Additionally, I know it’s been suggested about a hundred times, but the flezz economy will get pretty weird after a while, since I’m sure many people don’t have anything left to buy and will just be building up money for who knows how long.

This is the core of the problem: There’s simply nothing to waste all your   on. There really should be some special feature that costs very much   (e.g. 1 Mio or 10 Mio). What exactly? This is up to you. Of course, as a player, I’d enjoy to see new endgame equipment for horror prices, but it could also work out to enable using   for other features of the game such as Domination, forumbuildr and INCIT. Changing the Antifreeze scoop might be a possibility, maybe something like ‘throw 1 Mio   out of the window to get 1 Antifreeze scoop’. Also don’t forget to improve Gamble-Bot 5000, see here. Maybe indeed make the Gambling Antifreeze requirements relying on the invested  , as it’s pretty annoying to play Blackjack for 10 minutes everyday. Also consider making haxlrose cost a lot of  .

Speaking of  , it might be generally useful to keep a look at the economy and decrease your daily earnings. I don’t feel like it is appropriate or intended to earn 1 Mio   a day.

By the way, I feel bad having the debts at NetTranny. Please include the option to repay the money (would also help solving the   overload problem).

Another topic is the job board. In my opinion, there is nothing that speaks against adding more diversity to the jobs. Eventhough, contrary to Catt_although, I feel like the job board should stay forum-related, there are quite some other nice ideas for jobs, like for example deploying code, using up-suck or other weird stuff such as pwning without items/consumables. Just be creative!

Oh, and if you’re really done with all the more important tasks, I’d also appreciate it, if you’d add some additional text dialogues into Episode 2 – common, this shouldn’t be too much work to keep people satisfied and add value to the game… I’d really enjoy to talk to some of the characters another time or solving some kind of small text puzzle (maybe even for an E-Peen) even if it’s not story-related. It’d make the game feel way more alive.

//Another sidenote: Instead of the   to BP suggestion, you might consider making it possible to buy the community enhancements for huge amounts of   (maybe even increasing amounts). This would make sure that you can’t avoid spending money to fully enjoy the game, but it would…. well…. enhance the community… hehe. Doesn’t sound too harmful to me, but would be a great way to spend all your  .

FalCoN edited this message on 10/27/2008 7:18PM

BoBversion2

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

I think there shold be one free BP per lv up or per two lv ups? starting from lv 10?

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

BoBversion2 Posted:

I think there shold be one free BP per lv up or per two lv ups? starting from lv 10?

Bad idea. So many reasons why.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Regarding flezz. It has been noted in this thread that deliveries are off. I thought it could be due to pwning the same forum multiple times. Really, why not have that deliver reduced flezz? You pwned it once, your audience was appreciative. Game story wise how impressed can they be when they see you do it again right away? Same for dying. You died, pwnage not achieved.

Perhaps a much lower scale reward for repeating a forum or when you die? Another possible option would be to eliminate deliveries when you pwn for the job board. When you’re working for Herschel you aren’t an internet hero, you’re a hired gun being compensated.

Alternately a huge flezz sink could be introduced. May I suggest flezz donations to the underprivileged pwners youth foundation? Why would players donate? E-peen! With peens awarded as different donation totals are reached. 1 mill, 5 mill, 10 mill, 50 mill, 100 mill. Something similar to this was suggested in conjunction with the flezz leaderboard, but it never made sense to link a flezz sink to the highest flezz total board.

———Log in to see images!

Completely different game suggestion. I am currently taking jobs while cred grinding my way to level 35, so having all my job selections come from 7 different high level forums is great. Thinking ahead, it would be nice to have a little more variety, so that it is possible to take jobs while running a pistachio loop. It wouldn’t need to be a full loop, but there are 30 jobs available (not sure if there were 34 before I did 4 today) why not have 20 of those being in a players “optimal” level range and then have the rest pulled from all different levels?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!