Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Let's Tune up Episode 2! <Spoilers Galore!>

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I’ll try playing through on a troll before I comment on it further, though, it might be easier. So far I’ve only done Camwhore (started at high level), hacker, emo kid, and permanoob.

M3wThr33

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

I’d like Bruce Bear have two different repair options. All equipped items and all items, because right now it only even lists equipped items.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

7VibratingRaepdogs Posted:

You need to appoint INCIT-Czars, to add pictures and remove bad ones. You keep jamming INCIT down our thoughts through THE_**** and “You have died, try INCIT” messages so you might as well fix it up. We need more than just the mods doing it. We need a fleet.

I would vote Orb as the Czar, and have him add what people he thinks is best.

I like this idea. And if it’s not possible to give someone INCIT addition powers, adding a community incit sub tool that then gets approved by mods (similar to community ads) might be really good.

In terms of my own experience for gameplay, apart from getting too much flezz (800K for 12 geronimo runs, less than 30k repair cost Log in to see images!)

I haven’t been through my alts yet so I’ve not experienced much of the grinding yet.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

We need more items to buy, some kind of EP 2 DML (One for each clbum), things to go for. I know some of the bigger .moars are going to be ridiculous to get, but it’ll still be annoying not having something I can look at and see the stats for, and know how much I’ll have to do to get it.

Also, hacker specific glbumes and stronger troll glbumes.

A .moar trade system of some kind.

Stronger forums. I was able to beat Second Wife at lvl 28-ish fairly easily. We need a new GFoC, something that hits for probably thousands of damage and pretty much raeps all.

Basically what I’m saying is there’s not enough to DO now. I’m hoping my suggestions make sense, though I for some reason doubt they do.

Raepdog1988

Avatar: 65351 Mon Dec 01 17:36:56 -0500 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 22 Permanoob

“Moron”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

I like this idea. And if it’s not possible to give someone INCIT addition powers, adding a community incit sub tool that then gets approved by mods (similar to community ads) might be really good.

In terms of my own experience for gameplay, apart from getting too much flezz (800K for 12 geronimo runs, less than 30k repair cost Log in to see images!)

I haven’t been through my alts yet so I’ve not experienced much of the grinding yet.

There could be a reward for getting good pics.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Lord Shplane Posted:

giving trolls access to the ep 2 glbumes shop wouldnt be a bad idea imo

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

There are some great suggestions in here. Keep em coming!

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Evil Trout Posted:

Getting rid of the inactive mods and replacing them with new ones.

Combobreaker

Avatar: 70397 Sat Oct 25 21:25:15 -0400 2008

[WHEN I WAS]

Level 35 Troll

United States of Purple Drank

Evil Trout Posted:

replacing ****ty mods with me.

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Orb Posted:

I’ll try playing through on a troll before I comment on it further, though, it might be easier. So far I’ve only done Camwhore (started at high level), hacker, emo kid, and permanoob.

Trolls are durable little bumholes and do not suffer as much from reduced damage as Camwhores and Emo Kids. I haven’t invested a single point into defense and still have 75 (ie you dodge a ****LOAD of attacks and wear the forum down while dancing like a little girl).

Some endgame items which you collect flezz for would be really dandy. Right now I’m one of the poorer sods but still am sitting on more than 3 million flezz (a king’s head fetish for Trolls for example).

replacing ****ty mods with me.

Begging for a mod position should be bannable imo.

Healbot edited this message on 10/26/2008 7:11PM

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

If we nerf flezz handouts, we still need some way to get the flezz out of the economy, so it doesn’t become imbalancing for the next episode, as it was for this one. Players with lots of it shouldn’t be able to buy all the best new equipment straight off the bat.

1. A tax on the top player or players on the flezz leaderboard. So, if you want the flezz peen (or you want to hog the leaderboard Log in to see images! ) you’re going to have to pay for it, and it keeps the thing a little more fluid, and a little less insane.

2. This would encourage players to put their flezz into items.

2a. Nerf the resale value of non junk so it’s not just used as a flezz store.

2b. Junk items have a shelf life, and degrade and disappear after time if you don’t sell them.

2c. Have something interesting to buy. Perhaps parts of .moar files at extortionate rates? As in *really* extortionate? So players still have something to do with their earnings in the short term, to use up their flezz mountains. A trading system that also has a tax applied on each sale could also work, but would need a minimum set price for parts.

2d. Also (a minor issue) consider carefully the consequences of raising prices of items between episodes. I had a pile of thousands of smileprin bought in ep1, on which I could still make a tidy profit.

3. New economy. Introduce a new currency for episode 3 (storyline of some kind of worldwide economic catastrophe and insane inflation levels – just make something up) which you can transfer your flezz to, but it’s a one way thing, at some kind of extortionate exchange rate.

4. Actually enforce the payment for the Net Tranny, for those who can afford it Log in to see images! meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 10/26/2008 8:05PM

Combobreaker

Avatar: 70397 Sat Oct 25 21:25:15 -0400 2008

[WHEN I WAS]

Level 35 Troll

United States of Purple Drank

Healbot Posted:

Begging for a mod position should be bannable imo.

you should be banned

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Right now the buying part of the Ppwn shop is pretty boring (and I’m not talking about the rubber chicken again) (it’s still there). How about selling pieces of moar files (get this shop modernized), though they should have a high price. Also, since it is a pawn shop, some items should be cheap, but already heavily damaged (if that’s possible). Hopefully the job board will expand as time goes on. People with higher success rates at completing jobs should have access to higher paying jobs. Some possible jobs (programming permitting) – win a round of Incit, win x number of games of Paper, Rock, Scissors, detonate x number of bumholes, pwn eight forums at once, beat a given forum with no equipment, purchase a Friend of Forumwarz III package (just kidding) (I hope), increase your Flamebate score by x.

Lord Shplane

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

Also, a Peen for anyone whose suggestions in this thread get used. Log in to see images!

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Lord Shplane Posted:

We need more items to buy, some kind of EP 2 DML (One for each clbum), things to go for. I know some of the bigger .moars are going to be ridiculous to get, but it’ll still be annoying not having something I can look at and see the stats for, and know how much I’ll have to do to get it.

A .moar trade system of some kind.

Stronger forums. I was able to beat Second Wife at lvl 28-ish fairly easily. We need a new GFoC, something that hits for probably thousands of damage and pretty much raeps all.

Basically what I’m saying is there’s not enough to DO now. I’m hoping my suggestions make sense, though I for some reason doubt they do.

Yes the .moar marketplace is the most wanted thing right now.

BoBversion2

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

I don’t have anything against the flezz, but I really think that flezz should be able to buy BP too… I mean, If someone is really into forumwarz that s/he spends hours pwning forums, there should be some reward…

but don’t make it too cheap, like 100 flezz, but something like 100000 flezz for one BP is a good deal. cuz 2 bp can buy 100000 flezz, so as not to make it too easy to buy BP, it should be double the price for buying BP.

BoBversion2 edited this message on 10/26/2008 9:17PM

Lord Shplane

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

BoBversion2 Posted:

I don’t have anything against the flezz, but I really think that flezz should be able to buy BP too… I mean, If someone is really into forumwarz that s/he spends hours pwning forums, there should be some reward…

but don’t make it too cheap, like 100 flezz, but something like 100000 flezz for one BP is a good deal. cuz 2 bp can buy 100000 flezz, so as not to make it too easy to buy BP, it should be double the price for buying BP.

Actually, I would suggest pushing the flezz cheat up into the millions (10 mil perhaps?), simply because 100k isn’t worth much right now.

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Lord Shplane Posted:

Actually, I would suggest pushing the flezz cheat up into the millions (10 mil perhaps?), simply because 100k isn’t worth much right now.

I’d actually add another exclusive money cheat (1 million) for buyers of Episode 2, because Episode 1 doesn’t require that much.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Lord Shplane Posted:

I’d be unhappy if a bp sold for less than 10mil.

I think I asked how long episode 2 would take me to complete about 2 months ago aqnd everyone told me it would take me longer than episode 2. This was now proven to be all out incorrect.

I don’t want a .moar file marketplace, I want to legitimately earn them, instead of just grinding for   and then buying the piece, we could just find some lucky bastard who just did it once and got the right part. All that is going to do is make the people that are   rich be able to buy whatever parts they need from the downtrodden for a pittance(which they will think is huge)and then all we will have is a competition between the same bumholes once again. Being able to sell parts will make the rich richer and the poor stupid unknowing sellers.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!