Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me This is dumb

BritishSeven-
fold

Avatar: 13869 2012-10-13 16:34:26 -0400

Level 69 Troll

fabulous person

I think that some of the “jobs” posted on Jewstein’s page are stupid since you have to beat the forum in under X amount of seconds. I have really strong attacks to take out the forums in 1-2 hits but since my computer is too slow I can never beat it in time. That’s sooooo gay!

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

BritishSevenfold Posted:

I think that some of the “jobs” posted on Jewstein’s page are stupid since you have to beat the forum in under X amount of seconds. I have really strong attacks to take out the forums in 1-2 hits but since my computer is too slow I can never beat it in time. That’s sooooo gay!

Do the non x seconds one. Also I have to rebut out of principal that you sir are indeed a memeber and supporter of the homosexual agenda out.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

pretty sure they are adjusting this, because even with a fast comp and cable, it lags so some are totally impossible

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 10/26/2008 1:46PM

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

7VibratingRaepdogs Posted:

Do the non x seconds one. Also I have to rebut out of principal that you sir are indeed a memeber and supporter of the homosexual agenda out.

once you pwn all the non x seconds jobs, new ones do not always show up. It is very easy to get stuck with a field of nothing but timed jobs. It’s already happened to my Permanoob- which obviously cant pwn anything timed and therefore cant do any jobs at all.

The solution would be to make sure that there is always at least one “Pwn this Forum (no time limit)” job available.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I’m pretty sure a current job I tried attempting, Fanfiction Freaks in 17 seconds, is just about impossible without single-refresh 300 attacks and absolutely zero lag. I just knocked out 2 threads in 1 hit, the other 3 in two, with almost negligible lag, but still came out to only 20 seconds.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Orb Posted:

once you pwn all the non x seconds jobs, new ones do not always show up. It is very easy to get stuck with a field of nothing but timed jobs. It’s already happened to my Permanoob- which obviously cant pwn anything timed and therefore cant do any jobs at all.

The solution would be to make sure that there is always at least one “Pwn this Forum (no time limit)” job available.

There should be a tab for timed and non-timed, this would be good so that later when there are cooler requirements like no health ups, no equipment, only .moars it could be navigated awesomely.

BritishSeven-
fold

Avatar: 13869 2012-10-13 16:34:26 -0400

Level 69 Troll

fabulous person

Orb Posted:

have you seen the job postings today? They’re all time limited ones. aaarggh! Log in to see images!

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

BritishSevenfold Posted:

have you seen the job postings today? They’re all time limited ones. aaarggh! Log in to see images!

it varies from person to person and the jobs scale with level

if you can’t do the speedruns just do what everyone had to do before ep 2, grind forums

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!