Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Animu Best clbum?

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

scullyangel Posted:

Trolls haven’t changed much really, but the shock pic attack alone is worth having one. Log in to see images!

That I disagree with. As of hitting level 25 you have an attack as powerful as Post Fetish Pics, so trolls are on point with camwhores in regards to pwnage. They don’t get the mbumive offense items, but with Racial Tension they can still fake it good enough to one-hit pretty much anything. PLUS, they get the mbumive defense that means they never ever ever get hit. In Episode 1 I would say trolls were merely decent at pwning forums (and without a DML fairly pathetic), whereas now they can be molded into killing machines.

Which, in regards to flezz-collection, doesn’t mean a thing now- everyone can pwn the toughest forums, so Camwhores and Hackers are still on top there with their mbumive Charisma and Luck. But I say it’s only a matter of time before Forumbuildr tosses a new Challenge Forum, and then we will see a use for trolls’ hardiness and damage-dealing abilities.

Minion4876

Avatar: 61984 Sat Nov 15 21:48:57 -0500 2008

[Organized Khaos]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

J4zz 4d Posted:

Camwhores are insanely powerful, more than any other clbum.

Emo Kids are a lot fun to play, a very tactical clbum but they don’t have as much power anymore.

disagree, hackers are more powerful in the end. as for most FUN, depends on what you want to rp as

detektiv

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

It seems the consensus is that camwhores are the best endgame/raiding/domination clbum. I currently have this hacker and a level 10 emo kid and I eventually plan on getting into domination once I level up and finish ep2, would starting a camwhore now be a good idea?

Thiefree

Avatar: 60455 Sun Feb 15 19:29:37 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I think so, the flezz advantage means that you can kit yourself up with drugs until you’re high-level enough to be more or less unbeatable. But then I haven’t tried the other clbumes!

Rei-Rei-Rei

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Trolls are where it’s at.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!