Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News Suite Updates: 9/11

vEil Trout

Level 3 Re-Re

BOY HOWDY I WISH I WAS A CLONE OF EVIL TROUT SO I COULD BLAST HOT DIARRHEA INTO MY OWN MOUTH OOH YES

9/11

Added “Repressed Furry” clbum. Then removed it because what the ****.

Went on a date with a supermodel.

Added “Supermodel” clbum for my girlfriend to use and only her.

Added new emotes. :sexualrepression:, :underclbumcitizen: and :meatballs:.

Turned all Trolls into Camwhores into Emo Kids into Re-Res into Trolls. It was an accident at first but I’m going to use it as the basis of the next storyline so **** you guys, deal with it.

Launched the new “Pay per Play” feature. You can now buy additional forum visits at the rate of one dollar per attack used.

Launched Episode 2. The downside is that it’s just Episode 1 with the names changed around a little bit.

Reverted Shallow Esophagus’s identity reveal from Amanda Bynes to the original secret identity of Ron PaulLog in to see images!.

Tore down the Berlin Wall.

Solved world hunger.

Ate the homeless.

Edited this message
vEil Trout edited this message on 12/06/2007 5:28PM

Mysterymeat

[The Protected]

Level 34 Troll

BADbum

When are you going to give us Trolls Post Goatse? Oh, wait, you aren’t. That’s because you’re a pathetic knockoff of a huge fabulous person of an admin.

vEil Trout

Level 3 Re-Re

BOY HOWDY I WISH I WAS A CLONE OF EVIL TROUT SO I COULD BLAST HOT DIARRHEA INTO MY OWN MOUTH OOH YES

Mysterymeat Posted:

When are you going to give us Trolls Post Goatse? I want to give you all my money.

Actually, Camwhores get that. I thought it would make more sense for them to peel open their own bum and post it. And reveal that they were old men.

It’s all in the name of game balance.

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

oh hey a parody thread

Want to join Team Awesome ? – try posting here

PUBICDAWG

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 36 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

when are you going to add split and double down to gameblebot blackjack you lazy woman's genitals

vEil Trout

Level 3 Re-Re

PUBICDAWG Posted:

when are you going to add split and double down to gameblebot blackjack you lazy woman's genitals

**** you. I’m replacing Blackjack with Uno now.

PUBICDAWG

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 36 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

vEil Trout Posted:

**** you. I’m replacing Blackjack with Uno now.

i bet you won’t even ****ing bother implementing wild cards

PUBICDAWG edited this message on 12/07/2007 6:36AM

dongs

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

JOIN TEAM AWESOME NOW AND GET FREE LOLICON HENTAI!

rooby on rails is very special jap bull**** wehn are you swithcing bak 2 perl and flat fiels???

will prob. run 100000X faster

2krew2furous

vEil Trout

Level 3 Re-Re

PUBICDAWG Posted:

i bet you won’t even ****ing bother implementing wild cards

Wild cards? More like ********ingmale reproductive organlover cards. Only 2s and 4s. And only the color yellow. And Gamblebot goes first.

I might update it later, I don’t know. I’m too busy ****ing my supermodel girlfriend to do anything cool.

dongs Posted:

rooby on rails is very special jap bull**** wehn are you swithcing bak 2 perl and flat fiels???

will prob. run 100000X faster

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!