Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Perma-Noob Leveling Exploit

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Get the mission from the robots to raid the secret anti-robot forum. Go to paranoid panorama and beat it before being transported to the secret forum. Once in the secret forum leave. You have lost no visits. Keep repeating to get lots of junk and cred. Now I guess this happens when you beat the robots the game gives you an extra visit to compensate for the new forum your being sent to, so you could in theory, exploit a lot of visits.

I already reported it, don’t even try to take my peen. Also I hope posting this here was not against the rules.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Now wait a minute.

You enter the first forum with 4 visits. Start pwning, it drops you down to 3. Then you get sent to the secret forum. When you begin to pwn, it keeps you at 3. So you can’t really exploit the way you’re describing, can you? Or am I remembering wrong?

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

MC Banhammer Posted:

Now wait a minute.

You enter the first forum with 4 visits. Start pwning, it drops you down to 3. Then you get sent to the secret forum. When you begin to pwn, it keeps you at 3. So you can’t really exploit the way you’re describing, can you? Or am I remembering wrong?

No, let’s say you have 4 visits, you start pwning the first Panorama forum, you get sent to the other one. When you leave without attacking you will still have 4 visits left.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Hey that’s clever!

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

As a general rule you don’t get rewarded for explaining to the mbumes how to exploit a bug. Also, I read about this in another post a day ago. Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Nicco Posted:

No, let’s say you have 4 visits, you start pwning the first Panorama forum, you get sent to the other one. When you leave without attacking you will still have 4 visits left.

But when you start pwning the first one, you drop down to 3, right? You’re saying that when you enter the 2nd one, it bumps you up to 4, and then since you don’t start pwning you can essentially get infinite visits? I don’t have a test character in position to test this out… Log in to see images!

7VibratingLa-
ngston

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Now wait a minute.

When I was ****ing about tech problems I did it and failed twice. It adds and if you leave and fail keeps it at the mean. Now if it did not count the given visit until you pwn once, than you have a free lunch.

Also you can get netTranny again to pwn the KIDS version of Pony forum, exploiting an extra forum to get bigger in a row e-peens.

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

MC Banhammer Posted:

But when you start pwning the first one, you drop down to 3, right? You’re saying that when you enter the 2nd one, it bumps you up to 4, and then since you don’t start pwning you can essentially get infinite visits? I don’t have a test character in position to test this out… Log in to see images!

When you get sent to the robot forum, you already pwned the first Paranoid Panorama forum.

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

7VibratingRaepdogs Posted:

When I was ****ing about tech problems I did it and failed twice. It adds and if you leave and fail keeps it at the mean. Now if it did not count the given visit until you pwn once, than you have a free lunch.

Also you can get netTranny again to pwn the KIDS version of Pony forum, exploiting an extra forum to get bigger in a row e-peens.

That’s not a bug, that’s part of the game

7VibratingLa-
ngston

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Nicco Posted:

If I’m correct. Yes. Now this would have gone unnoticed if Tubs kept banning me, until TSB got it and ****ed everything up. Today, is a day, of bug finding/exploiting!

7VibratingLa-
ngston

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Nicco Posted:

That’s not a bug, that’s part of the game

But you can re-get it after beating it, to do it again.

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

But you can re-get it after beating it, to do it again.

yeah, but you’ll lose a forum visit, so what’s the problem?

7VibratingLa-
ngston

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Nicco Posted:

yeah, but you’ll lose a forum visit, so what’s the problem?

Currently there are 71 forums. with this exploit even after the mission you can get that extra forum, making ti 72. That allows for one more e-peen than without the exploit.

RUN ORB RUN!

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Doesn’t really matter for now, because nobody is going to get the 72 streak this week

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I already reported it, don’t even try to take my peen. Also I hope posting this here was not against the rules.

If this is ever a bug, you already lost the E-Peen since by posting here, since the mbumes know about the bug before Evil Trout (and thus have the chance to exploit it).

7VibratingLa-
ngston

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Fran Posted:

If this is ever a bug, you already lost the E-Peen since by posting here, since the mbumes know about the bug before Evil Trout (and thus have the chance to exploit it).

Oddly enough this does not bother me.

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Oddly enough this does not bother me.

7VibratingLa-
ngston

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Nicco Posted:

What? I can now see this as out of my reach and it no longer bothers me.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

The exploit has been fixed.

As people pointed out, I only give the E-Peen to people who allow me to fix it before telling everyone else how to exploit it.

7VibratingLa-
ngston

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Evil Trout Posted:

The exploit has been fixed.

As people pointed out, I only give the E-Peen to people who allow me to fix it before telling everyone else how to exploit it.

I know, I did report it before but got no feedback so posting it here should have speeded the fixing as it did. I don’t care much for peens.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!