Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Politics seriously though, can anyone give me one good reason to vote obama?

klopatng

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

He doesn’t suck nearly as much monkey male reproductive organ as McCain does.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Melted Fish

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

HEY MAN

I’m gonna make this **** dead simple

whoever the **** you think is the best candidate, vote for the other ****ing guy

bear with me here

america is going to suck for the next four years, no matter who’s the ******** in charge. if you’re a republican, you really wanna blame this **** on the democrats, and vice versa

believe me, if you’re ****ing racist or some ****, you want to spend the next four years proving that black people can’t do ****

and if you really think another white old guy is gonna **** up, you wanna spend the next four going CONGRATULATIONS YOU ****ING RETARDS YOU RUINED OUR ONE CHANCE

america is ****ed no matter what

this is your chance to prove the other guy’s a ****ing tard, because whoever gets elected this year’s getting crucified

true ****in story man

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

lol

Indiana Jonas edited this message on 09/20/2009 4:08AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

barbedwirebat

Level 11 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Both parties are controlled by the elitist government running our government.

Which is why i’m a liberatarian.

So no. don’t vote for obama, as i cannot give any good reason to vote for him.

What they say are not facts, and what’s on their websites are not facts.

They’re speculations and fabrications made to entice you into liking them.

Like i know neither candidate will lower taxes. Neither will instantly stop the war. Neither will stop drilling.

Why? because I’ve come to learn that through past presidencies.

TL;DRLog in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

lol

Indiana Jonas edited this message on 09/23/2009 9:46PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

*SSSSSSSSsssssss*... deep breath….

OkaywheredoIstart. Let’s see here.

Obama has the better following. Obama is supported by genuine, hard working, honest Americans. You see an Obama sticker on a car, it’s owned by a guy working slightly-over-minimum-wage at some menial office job he hates, or some hot chick with huge mammary glands. Always middle aged, old enough to vote but not old enough to be senile. Smart. Informed. Actually watches the presidential debates. Watches the YouTube videos of McInsane and his endless double-talk. You will not find a single one of my friends that even considers voting for McInsane.

Obama is young himself. “Inexperience” is on his side by not being brainwashed by bull**** 80-year-old politicians and corporate lobbyists in Senate for too long. He’s got enough experience to make his own damn decisions. And obviously a very large percentage of America has done their research on this fact and made Obama their choice. The only people that haven’t are ones too ****ing ignorant and stupid to see a good thing when he steps onto the stage at the presidential debates. I genuinely want to key a car with a McCain sticker on it. I wear my two Obama stickers on my car with pride. Not gay pride either, fabulous persons.

McCain is all talk about “We can just keep everything the same, you can keep on commuting 200 miles a day in your Hummer, and we’ll just drill for more oil to keep you happy”. Obama tells people that is not the way we can continue living, which is the goddamn truth. He tells people that WE need to change, that WE need to start shaping up OUR lives a bit, in order to get through the tough times. McCain still denies that there are any tough times. Some self centered pricks want to believe in their little dreamland. Hence they vote for whichever candidate scratches their back the most. I’d like to scratch something else of theirs…

Obama is all for cleaning up this quagmire in Iraq, setting things straight, and getting our troops the **** out of Iraq, maybe over to Afghanistan where the real war needs to be fought. McCain is so ****ing senile, he says on numerous occasions that he wants the war to last forever. You know, I ****ing love our military. You might have noticed from the sig and av. That means I want to see them fighting for our country, not against its peoples’ better judgment. Obama is going to help them out as well.

McCain has a wonderful plan to give Americans a worthless tax credit for health care. That means dropping our taxes so we can get our own health coverage. Do you even know what that means? That means that people like me, who ALREADY GET A FULL TAX REFUND AT THE END OF THE YEAR FOR BEING **** POOR, will get NOT A DAMN THING more than we already get. We can’t get back what we haven’t put in. And what else does that mean for the healthcare system? Higher prices since the insurance companies will surely take advantage of the peoples’ newfound annual wealth. Just look at the DTV converter box mess. At this rate of mbum production, boxes should be costing $20 by now, but prices are still around $70 on sale, because the stores want to make an additional profit off the people with the $40 cards/coupons (I still have mine in my wallet). It’s a testament to “give the people more, and more will be taken from them”. Same trend with food prices – I got more in my food stamps last month along with countless thousands of others, and I’m already seeing higher prices in the grocery store. The tax credit will NOT HELP health care.

Last that I can think of at the moment: McCain IS ****ING OLD, SENILE, MENTALLY UNSTABLE, AND ABOUT TO ****ING DIE. Who’s he got running for vice president with him – you know, the person that will take his place when (not if) he dies? ****ing mammary glands-for-brains Hockey Mom, Sarah Palin. That **** has no ****ing experience whatsoever. She looks like an actor (lol SNL) from a lame Disney movie, you know, the stereotypical mom that says “Hay kids, all in the van, let’s go to the white house! Yay!”. I don’t even need to know that ****’s position on the issues. All I know is, she’s going to drive this country into the ground faster than you can say “Goooooooal!”.

**** yeah Obama. He may not be THE ABSOLUTE PERFECT EL SUPREMO PERFECT CHOICE FOR PRESIDENT, but he’s a HELL of a lot better than… dear god, who the **** would even consider voting for McCain?

http://falconfour.com/bumhurt-cinematic
learn to ****ing spel

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

lol

Indiana Jonas edited this message on 09/23/2009 9:49PM

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

FalconFour Posted:

Obama has the better following. Obama is supported by genuine, hard working, honest Americans. You see an Obama sticker on a car, it’s owned by a guy working slightly-over-minimum-wage at some menial office job he hates, or some hot chick with huge mammary glands. Always middle aged, old enough to vote but not old enough to be senile. Smart. Informed. Actually watches the presidential debates. Watches the YouTube videos of McInsane and his endless double-talk. You will not find a single one of my friends that even considers voting for McInsane.

Obama is young himself. “Inexperience” is on his side by not being brainwashed by bull**** 80-year-old politicians and corporate lobbyists in Senate for too long. He’s got enough experience to make his own damn decisions. And obviously a very large percentage of America has done their research on this fact and made Obama their choice. The only people that haven’t are ones too ****ing ignorant and stupid to see a good thing when he steps onto the stage at the presidential debates. I genuinely want to key a car with a McCain sticker on it. I wear my two Obama stickers on my car with pride. Not gay pride either, fabulous persons.

McCain is all talk about “We can just keep everything the same, you can keep on commuting 200 miles a day in your Hummer, and we’ll just drill for more oil to keep you happy”. Obama tells people that is not the way we can continue living, which is the goddamn truth. He tells people that WE need to change, that WE need to start shaping up OUR lives a bit, in order to get through the tough times. McCain still denies that there are any tough times. Some self centered pricks want to believe in their little dreamland. Hence they vote for whichever candidate scratches their back the most. I’d like to scratch something else of theirs…

Obama is all for cleaning up this quagmire in Iraq, setting things straight, and getting our troops the **** out of Iraq, maybe over to Afghanistan where the real war needs to be fought. McCain is so ****ing senile, he says on numerous occasions that he wants the war to last forever. You know, I ****ing love our military. You might have noticed from the sig and av. That means I want to see them fighting for our country, not against its peoples’ better judgment. Obama is going to help them out as well.

McCain has a wonderful plan to give Americans a worthless tax credit for health care. That means dropping our taxes so we can get our own health coverage. Do you even know what that means? That means that people like me, who ALREADY GET A FULL TAX REFUND AT THE END OF THE YEAR FOR BEING **** POOR, will get NOT A DAMN THING more than we already get. We can’t get back what we haven’t put in. And what else does that mean for the healthcare system? Higher prices since the insurance companies will surely take advantage of the peoples’ newfound annual wealth. Just look at the DTV converter box mess. At this rate of mbum production, boxes should be costing $20 by now, but prices are still around $70 on sale, because the stores want to make an additional profit off the people with the $40 cards/coupons (I still have mine in my wallet). It’s a testament to “give the people more, and more will be taken from them”. Same trend with food prices – I got more in my food stamps last month along with countless thousands of others, and I’m already seeing higher prices in the grocery store. The tax credit will NOT HELP health care.

Last that I can think of at the moment: McCain IS ****ING OLD, SENILE, MENTALLY UNSTABLE, AND ABOUT TO ****ING DIE. Who’s he got running for vice president with him – you know, the person that will take his place when (not if) he dies? ****ing mammary glands-for-brains Hockey Mom, Sarah Palin. That **** has no ****ing experience whatsoever. She looks like an actor (lol SNL) from a lame Disney movie, you know, the stereotypical mom that says “Hay kids, all in the van, let’s go to the white house! Yay!”. I don’t even need to know that ****’s position on the issues. All I know is, she’s going to drive this country into the ground faster than you can say “Goooooooal!”.

**** yeah Obama. He may not be THE ABSOLUTE PERFECT EL SUPREMO PERFECT CHOICE FOR PRESIDENT, but he’s a HELL of a lot better than… dear god, who the **** would even consider voting for McCain?

do you really expect me to read all those words from another rabid obamamaniac? please dont bother to respond unless you are a reasonable and non-brainwashed person.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

FalconFour Posted:

yhbt

nanafabulous personjesus

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Orb Posted:

yhbt

no offense orb but not only are you monstrously fat but you are also dumb

mike oxlong

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 31 Troll

I secretly love Fran, but I'd never let that go to Flamebate, hating her is cool. I LOVE YOU FRAN!

Im voting obama because I think communism has its advantages.

Agent_Orange

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I do not move out of the way

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

no offense orb but not only are you monstrously fat but you are also dumb

nana i’ve missed you

mcain is old, lol

****tlebricks

Avatar: 64836 Sun Oct 26 21:31:24 -0400 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

FalconFour Posted:

btw, DISREGARD THAT I SUCK male reproductive organS LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

mcfreaki Posted:

because mcCain is a twat

need i say more?

this.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Orb Posted:

nana i’ve missed you

fattie ive fattied you fat

Ack Thbbt

[Brainfreeze]

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

i are gud reserchar so i tink i vote obama b/c demotwats liek me say he is teh 1

heil Obama

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

BirdofPrey Posted:

do you really expect me to read all those words from another rabid obamamaniac? please dont bother to respond unless you are a reasonable and non-brainwashed person.

You asked for a reason, I gave you a boatload. Why would you ask if you don’t want an answer?

http://falconfour.com/bumhurt-cinematic
learn to ****ing spel

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!