Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Gold Sink Solutions: Women's Strutterage®, Anal Needs®, Cutting Corners®, CompUSSR®, or Studio 42®?

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Fran Posted:

I also think they should change Emo Kid starter packs to something else… Camwhore/Trolls/Hackers all have starter packs with mbumive boosters to stats that are not really gotten easily, while I feel Emos fall behind with the medium booster to 3 different stats.

I’m no expert in Emos, so I could be wrong. But I feel their starter packs are inferior.

Agree’d.

AxiomRed

[Klan Khuzdul]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

1: I don’t think camwhores need any more item types. Yeesh. 2 is enough, let alone 3.

2: Please don’t give trolls another item type. I like that we only have one.

3: I would enjoy playing a hacker more if they added another hacker store for ep. 2, even if it only sold the high-end stuff from the existing hacker store. The current hacker store is too crowded, and it’s cool to unlock new things.

SKWIRRELLLLLS

[Shades of Me]

Level 32 Permanoob

“Shit-for-Brains”

Fran Posted:

I also think they should change Emo Kid starter packs to something else… Camwhore/Trolls/Hackers all have starter packs with mbumive boosters to stats that are not really gotten easily, while I feel Emos fall behind with the medium booster to 3 different stats.

I’m no expert in Emos, so I could be wrong. But I feel their starter packs are inferior.

I Personally think the Hacker pack is really the inferior one. Sure a bit of Luck and Ego is nice at the beginnning, but Ego isnt much needed at Endgame and everyone can boost luck cheap (particularly the Hackers who get +40 from Beast0rs alone).

The Emo one boost nothing by a large margin, but it starts to pile up real nice at level 21+. In fact, it is the starting pack that give the most Offense of all the packs and Offense is currently the best stat one can have in a build. The added Defense and particularly Charisma are just Gravy.

SKWIRRELLLLLS edited this message on 11/14/2008 4:29PM

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Defense a stat that is hard to come by? Do tell (Troll starter packs are ****).

Storm****er

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Without reading the whole thread (cause I’m lazy and ****), I want to say my concerns about the implementation of this so-called *.moar trading system (saw it while skimming through the first page.

Wouldn’t such a trading system be easily abused to powerlevel alts. I could just sell to my alt (or two a friend and ask him to sell it to my out) an incredibly powerful item; thus, making a Level 5 Troll being able of pwning all the forums in episode 1 without having any problems.

How to cure this situation? I have one suggestion, we could make some items level based (example: you must be at least level 10 to equip the Defaced Mona Lisa).

Theo de Raadt

Avatar: 72133 Fri Jan 02 12:04:19 -0500 2009

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

My brain is so full of **** that I have to spew it on Flamebate so I don't have to suffer a lobotomy

Storm****er Posted:

Without reading the whole thread (cause I’m lazy and ****), I want to say my concerns about the implementation of this so-called *.moar trading system (saw it while skimming through the first page.

It should be implemented right away. The potential of mbumive abuse is the only thing missing in Forumwarz.

BaconSupreme

Avatar: 77335 Sat Nov 08 20:57:52 -0500 2008

[The Bacon Stack]

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

HACKER STORE.

Hardware on par with Earbleeders KTHX. Then we can equip it 4x over and pwn everything. Log in to see images!

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Bumping this.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

New shoes plox.

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Remember these for Episode 3 imo

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Raepdog-In-Peace Posted:

-For Hackers it could be The Sentrillion Database or Shallow Esophagus’s IP.

If we could play with the DB after pwning it, even if it gave no major in-game advantages, I’d be all over it. Something new to do, at least.

Admiral Douc-
hebag

[Fallen Knights Hon-
or Guard
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Voting for Comp USSR, since us hackers need more lovins Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!