Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Gold Sink Solutions: Women's Strutterage®, Anal Needs®, Cutting Corners®, CompUSSR®, or Studio 42®?

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

For example I have the best of everything for camwhores. At present time, with nothing aside from e-peen to strive for.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

bring back a fetish that was as good as the old dml

7VibratingLa-
ngston

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Nicco Posted:

There should be a contest. Also these names are just ones I thought of.

Women’s Strutterage®, Women’s Sufferage = The Right To Vote.

Anal Needs®, Anal Beeds, also the needs of the bum.

Cutting Corners®, has the word cut in it, its so cute without the e.

CompUSSR®, COMPUSA meets warez.ru.

Studio 42®, Studio 52’s drug ridden bathroom.

asforoneday

Avatar: 71426 Sun Oct 19 16:57:02 -0400 2008

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

“Now I have my plans for the economic relapse, when the money is reverted to something less, or fixed in a way. I will buy up many expensive items and once everyone loses there money, I can sell and keep it high.”

I somehow doubt they’re going to have the same resale value after the flezz gets fixed.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I wouldn’t mind seeing a ludicrously expensive epeen purchaseable through flezz. Somewhere along the lines of 10 million Flezz, maybe? Or more?

I also saw meeeeee (i think) suggest having junk depreciate and dropping the resale vale of equippables. That would be a GREAT idea I think.

7VibratingLa-
ngston

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

I wouldn’t mind seeing a ludicrously expensive epeen purchaseable through flezz. Somewhere along the lines of 10 million Flezz, maybe? Or more?

I also saw meeeeee (i think) suggest having junk depreciate and dropping the resale vale of equippables. That would be a GREAT idea I think.

Yea but you could only buy it once. It could be like “I have too much money” e-peen.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

camwhores have shoes, lingerie, and glbumes

they don’t need more stuff

god damn

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Nicco Posted:

The King’s Head.

7VibratingLa-
ngston

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Veer Posted:

god damn

More More More.

Bridget

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Veer Posted:

god damn

^This.

Emo Kid is grossly underpowered now, especially when comparing an emo Kid with the best equipment they can get with a Camwhore with their best. Game’s unbalanced and is, indeed, as broken as my soul.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Bridget Posted:

Emo Kid is grossly underpowered now, especially when comparing an emo Kid with the best equipment they can get with a Camwhore with their best.

QFT.

Although, to be fair, the best camwhore EQ is glbumes. If all clbumes got a glbumes slot then maybe they could get in on the sweet +25cha, +18off, and +12def action and balance things out.

Of course, then camwhores would need better shoes to keep up since this would leave camwhores far less effective than other clbumes.

Yea, balancing things is tough.

Tremir

Avatar: 12357 Tue Nov 04 07:57:50 -0500 2008

Level 62 Camwhore

“Skank-Ass Ho-Bag”

Veer Posted:

god damn

You obviously don’t understand.

We ALWAYS need new shoes.

It has nothing to do with bonuses.

We just need new shoes.

Always.

Whisp

[Giveupalready]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

hackers currently only have one store… we need another.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Whisp Posted:

hackers currently only have one store… we need another.

Hackers when well haxled and equipped with the proper .moar files (something for processing power) are more overpowered then Camwhores. With 4 Beast0rs, they become unstoppables machines, provided they have the Processing Power for that.

We should bring Emos to the level of the rest; IMHO the order of overpowered goes like this: Camwhores = Hackers > Trolls (they’re fine ATM but they need Racial Tension in order to be brought to the Camwhore/Hacker level) > Emos.

Probably a quick fix to emos would be Up Suck working on other forums? With all the defense on their EP2 gear, it’s hard for them to get low on health.

Fran edited this message on 11/10/2008 6:44AM

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Emo kids would be fine if a.) they had one more piece of equipment (headphones, maybe, for the discerning iPod jockey), or b.) their current equipment added anything in the realm of what the best Camwhore glbumes add. As it stands, Camwhores have an extra piece of equipment, and their equipment adds more stat points in general. Emo kids wish they could have a third equipment type that wasn’t updated in Episode 2, but are instead faced with updates for both equipment types that aren’t much of an improvement over their Episode 1 counterparts, offense-wise. The change to the starter kits benefited Emo Kids immensely, and almost makes up for their crappy equipment. Almost.

No, Hackers do not need a damn thing. 4x Beastorz Cables offers more stat points than any five Emo kids can milk from their equipment.

Given the number of Trolls, I’d expect more complaining from them if something were seriously broken. I haven’t tested them out myself, so whatever. If people think a change here would be good, I have no arguments.

So give Trolls and Emo Kids some better ****, then you can think about giving the Camwhores new shoes. Hackers are pretty much the standard for OP right now, if that’s where we want all the clbumes to end up.

BobTheSqueakyWeasel edited this message on 11/10/2008 7:52AM

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I can’t read that, let me take my headset off.

AzwethinkweiZ

Avatar: 78564 Mon Nov 10 22:31:34 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

What if we just gave Emo kids an extra tattoo or piercing slot, let them equip more than one at a time?

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

AzwethinkweiZ Posted:

What if we just gave Emo kids an extra tattoo or piercing slot, let them equip more than one at a time?

That would make sense, I agree.

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Combobreaker Posted:

camwhores suck.

GO TROLLS

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I also think they should change Emo Kid starter packs to something else… Camwhore/Trolls/Hackers all have starter packs with mbumive boosters to stats that are not really gotten easily, while I feel Emos fall behind with the medium booster to 3 different stats.

I’m no expert in Emos, so I could be wrong. But I feel their starter packs are inferior.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!