Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Flezz

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

The amount of flezz people are acquiring is insane. Is this capped like cred? Are there going to be other measures to control this? My first suggestion would be a (large) flezz tax for being at the top of the leaderboard – you get the peen but have to sacrifice something for it…

Combobreaker

Avatar: 70397 Sat Oct 25 21:25:15 -0400 2008

[WHEN I WAS]

Level 35 Troll

United States of Purple Drank

just because i have 3m+

Maximum Douc-
he

Avatar: 64815 Fri Nov 28 03:51:29 -0500 2008

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

I love speedos and speedos love me. Also, male reproductive organ.

BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

/breathe

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Nothing is balanced right now, things are broken and you’re worried about FLEZZ?

There’s a ship called the Titanic dude, I want you to rearrange the deck furniture. Seriously, economy while somewhat problematic means nothing if the game doesn’t work.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

My first suggestion would be a (large) flezz tax for being at the top of the leaderboard – you get the peen but have to sacrifice something for it…

good idea. make the rich pay more.

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

Avatar: 10017 Sun Nov 02 12:21:15 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

STUPID WANNABE INTERNET CELEBRITY, BTW ED ****ING SUCKS AND I SHOULD DIE

Aldo_Anything Posted:

good idea. make the rich pay more.

Communist!

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Money is fine. Things just cost more on, its completely fine. We have millions, in a few days or a week Il have more, in a few weeks, a billion. Its all fine. Its balanced, now come in Flezz sinks.

****ing poor person.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

A fixed cap wouldn’t be bad, there could never be a cutoff where you couldn’t earn once you’d earned x amount though.

If it helps any, I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that ET said he was going to look at rebalancing flezz after the bugs were sorted out.

Cheater bugged characters, this has zero impact on you, since you are locked out of leader boards. It certainly isn’t at the top of the important things list, but it can matter to some of the competitive players.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

[whining]

I was #2 in the   leaderboard twice but couldn’t get the peen Log in to see images!

[/whining]

monkeybusine-
ss

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 68 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Why not set up SpendFriend to allow players to become bankers? You can put up Flezz as a loan for lower level characters. Like, x Flezz at x interest rate repayable in x days? Or, allow players to transfer it between themselves. An item transfer would be nice too, so people could start finishing their .moar files. I’ve got a billion of them, and they never finish.

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

monkeybusiness Posted:

Why not set up SpendFriend to allow players to become bankers? You can put up Flezz as a loan for lower level characters. Like, x Flezz at x interest rate repayable in x days? Or, allow players to transfer it between themselves. An item transfer would be nice too, so people could start finishing their .moar files. I’ve got a billion of them, and they never finish.

I really like this banking idea.

quangntenemy

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

Could be good if there were no Flezz leaderboard. Or it would be screwed up.

TornadoTK

[umop apisdn]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I don’t get how people are making so much Flezz. I’ve been grinding like a MF and I’ve tried different combos of Luck and Charisma, yet still get the same 9 junk every time. I used to make almost 1 mil a day, and then that started happening. What gives?

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

What forums are you hitting?

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

TornadoTK Posted:

I don’t get how people are making so much Flezz. I’ve been grinding like a MF and I’ve tried different combos of Luck and Charisma, yet still get the same 9 junk every time. I used to make almost 1 mil a day, and then that started happening. What gives?

Actually, that happened to me too. I’d been grinding rather than playing out Ep 2 because I had company in town and went from huge delivery to 4 venus and some other stuff for 4 Second Wife runs. It seemed off considering previous deliveries and the fact that my luck and charisma had both gone up, but I haven’t had time to recheck things. I will once I get through Ep 2 on all my characters. (And, yes, I had all my stuff equipped, I never take it off.)

EDIT: Actually, that has to be waaaaaaay off. My Emo got more for 4 Suburban/Zombie runs.

scully edited this message on 10/24/2008 1:05PM

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Perhaps some sort of diminishing returns is in?

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I dunno I’ve been hitting the same forums (23 and below) and I’m getting a few million. The other day I got 11 Venus’s, today I got 13. And I only ran 4 forums, as far as I remember.

quangntenemy

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

scullyangel Posted:

Actually, that happened to me too. I’d been grinding rather than playing out Ep 2 because I had company in town and went from huge delivery to 4 venus and some other stuff for 4 Second Wife runs. It seemed off considering previous deliveries and the fact that my luck and charisma had both gone up, but I haven’t had time to recheck things. I will once I get through Ep 2 on all my characters. (And, yes, I had all my stuff equipped, I never take it off.)

EDIT: Actually, that has to be waaaaaaay off. My Emo got more for 4 Suburban/Zombie runs.

Maybe there’s a penalty when you have too much  ? Log in to see images!

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

quangntenemy Posted:

Maybe there’s a penalty when you have too much  ? Log in to see images!

that’s silly

that’d just discourage people from playing/getting fleez

if anything (idk) you would want something like a super high price objective or non-negative goal for reaching high fleez to encourage game activity even after players have finished the story

quangntenemy

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

I though so ‘cause ET said something about Flezz rebalancing earlier. And now that there’s a cred limit I see nothing wrong with doing something similar to Flezz.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

If we absolutely must have some kind of check on mbumive flezz-earning, I’d recommend some kind of %-based tax to be implemented from November 4th on.

Regardless of who wins.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!