Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant What to do, or am I pretty much screwed.

LookingGlbum

Avatar: 25772 Sun Jun 07 12:12:14 -0400 2009

[pizza party]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

OK, so, I pretty much screwed myself with a room-mate using my comp, hers broke, trying to be nice. Gave her use of my comp, yeah, I know, here it goes.

She basically used my name, and had another account here, she’s gone now, and is out of my house. I didn’t find out till later, and she admitted what she did.

Now, I am banned, can’t play, can we just delete her account, and I keep mine? If not, well **** it then…..so much for being nice.

Is there anything I can do?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

LookingGlbum Posted:

OK, so, I pretty much screwed myself with a room-mate using my comp, hers broke, trying to be nice. Gave her use of my comp, yeah, I know, here it goes.

She basically used my name, and had another account here, she’s gone now, and is out of my house. I didn’t find out till later, and she admitted what she did.

Now, I am banned, can’t play, can we just delete her account, and I keep mine? If not, well **** it then…..so much for being nice.

WHO THE **** ARE YOU AND WHO IS SHE YOU MORON WE CANT FIX WHAT YOU DONT TELL US! CAPSCAPSCAPS

Combobreaker

Avatar: 70397 Sat Oct 25 21:25:15 -0400 2008

[WHEN I WAS]

Level 35 Troll

United States of Purple Drank

LookingGlbum Posted:

you better an hero

AtomicScripter Posted:

Those chances are about 2/1, you’re ugly as hell and about one half of the people here worship me

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Spoilerpedia Posted:

What if I have multiple accounts (using different email addresses), but I’m not actively playing both?

Generally, if you are not actively playing two accounts within a short time period, you will not be banned.

For example, you create an Emo Kid, play for a day and decide the game sucks. Then you come back a month later and create a new account to play as a Camwhore, and never touch your Emo account again. We don’t consider this actively using multiple accounts and you will be fine.

This also applies to people who have had all their accounts banned. There have been people who have been annoying and been banned repeatedly, but keep popping up with new accounts. Since they are not actively playing multiple accounts (their previous ones have been banned and therefore receive no activity), we usually let them start fresh, but on thin ice.

You can consider this a second chance — let’s say you came to Flamebate and posted Goatse in general discussion. You’d be banned right away. But if you came back with a new account and played by the rules, we’ll let you stay. The thin ice part means that if you break ANY rules, we’ll permaban you for it.

The idea is that hopefully people will get sick of being banned repeatedly and will want to join in the community properly. If they stick to the rules, we let them do so.

It is at the discretion of any mod/admin to ban a user temporarily or permanently.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

LookingGlbum Posted:

Now, I am banned

If you’re banned, how can you be posting here?

uRAWR

[RAWRs]

Level 2 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Thats what you get for living with Fran. LOL

iRAWR uRAWR weallRAWR 4 iRAWR!

LookingGlbum

Avatar: 25772 Sun Jun 07 12:12:14 -0400 2009

[pizza party]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

MC Banhammer Posted:

If you’re banned, how can you be posting here?

Yes, good point. OK not banned, I guess. But why does it say my account has been suspended?

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

lol this is about JolieDSL isn’t it?

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Inertia Posted:

lol this is about JolieDSL isn’t it?

If this is the case, do not fret, it’s just part of the beginning of episode 2 that everyone gets to see, even if you didn’t purchase episode 2.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

LookingGlbum Posted:

But why does it say my account has been suspended?

:rolleyes:

Try going where you can and looking for something.

Jeez, that answer sounds like one I give in the new text adventure thread.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!