Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ugly Crap.

Wangerbanger

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

So I’m a fecalphobic. (In b4 a billion **** pictures) When I see or smell ****, I actually vomit, sometimes. It’s super ****ing annoying.

And of course I ended up playing the clbum with an item that is, in fact, ****. It doesn’t help that the item in question is really good at increasing my clbum’ mana douchebaggery.

Are there any alternatives my fellow Trolls could suggest? Maybe I should STFU and just take the other douchebaggery item.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Wangerbanger Posted:

So I’m a fecalphobic. (In b4 a billion **** pictures) When I see or smell ****, I actually vomit, sometimes. It’s super ****ing annoying.

And of course I ended up playing the clbum with an item that is, in fact, ****. It doesn’t help that the item in question is really good at increasing my clbum’ mana douchebaggery.

Are there any alternatives my fellow Trolls could suggest? Maybe I should STFU and just take the other douchebaggery item.

Adblock is your friend.

Wangerbanger

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Adblock is your friend.

Oh, good idea! Why didn’t I think of that?

Endedrural

Avatar: 36629 Fri Oct 24 22:53:46 -0400 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

NNK

Avatar: 65955 Sun Oct 19 00:01:47 -0400 2008

[Im lonely]

Level 68 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Use Powerthirst if you don’t wanna buy ****

TornadoTK

[umop apisdn]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Just buy it. If you see it as ****, you’ll see it as ****. Don’t view the full-size picture. To me, they looked like coffee beans or something, but I’m rather unobservant and I run a 1680x1050 res.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!