Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Do I get a reward? (Semi-Spoilers)

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Oooh look at me Im seasonal

ForumWarz Posted:

12/04/2007

Pwned PWNED the Forum: Coral Springs Nuclear Generating Station 5:18PM

Pwned PWNED the Forum: Woe is Us 5:12PM

Pwned PWNED the Forum: The Furry Farm 5:07PM

Pwned PWNED the Forum: That’s a Lot of Feces! 5:02PM

Pwned PWNED the Forum: South Carolina Marine Fisheries Forum 4:59PM

Pwned PWNED the Forum: Rice, Rice, Baby 4:57PM

Pwned PWNED the Forum: R.P.Genius 4:55PM

Pwned PWNED the Forum: Konservative Kristian Koalition 4:51PM

Pwned PWNED the Forum: Headbanger’s Hellhole…of Death 4:49PM

Pwned PWNED the Forum: Fitness fabulous personry 4:46PM

Pwned PWNED the Forum: Dr. Jojo’s Plastic Surgery Stronghold 4:44PM

Pwned PWNED the Forum: Denture Chat 4:43PM

I was hoping to have them all at once. But Some people stole a few out from under me. I got close, though. And could definitely pull it off if I did it when nobody else was around.

So. No “defeated all of the forums in one no-death run in one day” e-peen? Hm? Please? It’d be a doable one for most folks, but still a bit of an accomplishment.

Kelp Plankton edited this message on 12/04/2007 5:23PM

Megaflare

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Dunno if it’s really all that impressive since it’s much easier than just doing the nuke forum over and over.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Pretty impressive. I can’t give you an E-Peen just yet, but we plan on adding some games like this pretty soon based on dominating the current forums.

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Megaflare Posted:

Dunno if it’s really all that impressive since it’s much easier than just doing the nuke forum over and over.

Well no, but it does require some planning, and strikes me as a very “achievement-esque” thing to get an e-peen for. I don’t think every e-peen needs to be for some sort of amazing unique accomplishment, as you want there to be ones that simply take a bit of planning out to earn. Like, to do this, I had to save up the max number of visits and then use them all in a way that was less than optimal for my deliveries. It’s a silly and almost pointless thing to do, but I wanted to see how feasable it was to pwn every forum in a row as fast as possible.

(I could probably trim some time off of it, too.)

Razor

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Yeah, a REALLY BIG variety of E-Peens would be very nice, I’d definetely play more. Log in to see images!

Gork and Mork

[Hidden-Cow-Waaagh]

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Razor Posted:

Yeah, a REALLY BIG variety of E-Peens would be very nice, I’d definetely play more. Log in to see images!

One thing I’d certainly like to see is an E-Peen for people who don’t suck at gambling; earning upwards of 20,000 Flezz by gambling certainly looks like something to brag about.

Megaflare

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Kelp Plankton Posted:

Well no, but it does require some planning, and strikes me as a very “achievement-esque” thing to get an e-peen for. I don’t think every e-peen needs to be for some sort of amazing unique accomplishment, as you want there to be ones that simply take a bit of planning out to earn. Like, to do this, I had to save up the max number of visits and then use them all in a way that was less than optimal for my deliveries. It’s a silly and almost pointless thing to do, but I wanted to see how feasable it was to pwn every forum in a row as fast as possible.

(I could probably trim some time off of it, too.)

But isn’t the planning “do nothing for 2 days”?

Hey, another e-peen is fine with me though.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Razor Posted:

In tonight’s update I’m adding 4 more E-Peen™, 3 of which should be achievable by any player who has finished the game with a little planning. The fourth is to reward players who put in a lot of effort.

I’ll be adding more E-Peen™ like this over time as we head toward the domination game (which I think I’ve finally figured out in my head).

Evil Trout edited this message on 12/05/2007 7:49PM

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

“In a Row” is a little misleading. does this mean we must do it all in one day, or if we just do four on any given day?

edit: i am a moron, you just have to do them all with no deaths.

Cubear edited this message on 12/06/2007 6:22AM

ThisIsBullsh-
it

[drip drool]

Level 10 Re-Re

Does leaving count as a death?

I need the nuke forum again for the big 12!!!

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Yes, leaving counts as a death. Basically you need to chain your forum visits together, where each visit is a “pwned forum”

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

If we pwn a forum twice in a row in the middle of a sequence, does it break our chain?

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Cubear Posted:

If we pwn a forum twice in a row in the middle of a sequence, does it break our chain?

Yes.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Well, now I can go back to nuking the world.

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Things have come full-circle, as I have earned the e-peen I made this topic to suggest.

All is well now.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!