Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay irascible is in snobby mcsnobbersons

i like snobbersons label so I don’t read thier posts

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Drunkenlazybastard Posted:

I thought that title belonged to us?

I will fight you for it. Log in to see images!

No, I think I’ll decline your offer. In fact, several highly trained bumbumins are being briefed AS WE SPEAK. Better be careful when those trick or treaters come around, If you know what I mean. Oh, how devilish of me.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

Avatar: 10017 Sun Nov 02 12:21:15 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

STUPID WANNABE INTERNET CELEBRITY, BTW ED ****ING SUCKS AND I SHOULD DIE

King Krimson Posted:

No, I think I’ll decline your offer. In fact, several highly trained bumbumins are being briefed AS WE SPEAK. Better be careful when those trick or treaters come around, If you know what I mean. Oh, how devilish of me.

You’re sending cosplay prostitots to my doorstep? OH U, you shouldn’t have! *blush*

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

You’re sending cosplay prostitots to my doorstep? OH U, you shouldn’t have! *blush*

No, the word ‘bumbumin’ does not, in fact, have any thing to do with ‘bum’. It means ‘highly trained killer’. And by ‘watch out for trick or treaters’, I did not mean that the bumbumins were children.

And… No, nevermind. I’m calling them off, as you strike me as the type of person who would stand in a bucket of water and stick a fork into an electrical socket just to see what happens.

Congratulations. Because of you, the bumbumins won’t be fed this month.

They will have to roam the streets, collecting road kill, and offering their services to strangers. I hope that makes you happy, you fiend.

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

King Krimson Posted:

No, the word ‘bumbumin’ does not, in fact, have any thing to do with ‘bum’. It means ‘highly trained killer’. And by ‘watch out for trick or treaters’, I did not mean that the bumbumins were children.

And… No, nevermind. I’m calling them off, as you strike me as the type of person who would stand in a bucket of water and stick a fork into an electrical socket just to see what happens.

Congratulations. Because of you, the bumbumins won’t be fed this month.

They will have to roam the streets, collecting road kill, and offering their services to strangers. I hope that makes you happy, you fiend.

It makes my pierced man rod throb in anticipation.

And you are wrong on your Etymology. The word bumbumin has noting to do with highly trained killer, or even bum. This arabic word is derived from the method of payment they were compensated with. ie: Hashish. They were orig called “Hashshashin.”

/gay history lesson

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

And you are wrong on your Etymology. The word bumbumin has noting to do with highly trained killer, or even bum. This arabic word is derived from the method of payment they were compensated with. ie: Hashish. They were orig called “Hashshashin.”

/gay history lesson

Yes, I know of the hashshashin, but conversely, the word bumbumin no longer relates solely to them. When a major figure is killed, it is referred to as an ‘bumbumination’, though it is likely the killer has nothing to do with hash.

Therefore, ‘bumbumin’ has had it’s meaning morphed, just like ‘gay’, or ‘wicked’, or ‘fine upstanding member of society/er’.

So, technically, we are both correct, although my meaning has more relevance in this modern world.

/even gayer social lesson.

But this is besides the point. The bumbumins are going to starve, and you just said it made your male reproductive organ wiggle.

They will not be best pleased.

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

King Krimson Posted:

Yes, I know of the hashshashin, but conversely, the word bumbumin no longer relates solely to them. When a major figure is killed, it is referred to as an ‘bumbumination’, though it is likely the killer has nothing to do with hash.

Therefore, ‘bumbumin’ has had it’s meaning morphed, just like ‘gay’, or ‘wicked’, or ‘fine upstanding member of society/er’.

So, technically, we are both correct, although my meaning has more relevance in this modern world.

But this is besides the point. The bumbumins are going to starve, and you just said it made your male reproductive organ wiggle.

Or will they?.....

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

/gay history lesson

That’s a disputed origin of the word. Not that it really matters, as he wasn’t disputing the Etymology of the word, but your interpretation of what he meant by “bumbumin.”

as⋅sas⋅sin [uh-sas-in]

–noun

1. a murderer, esp. one who kills a politically prominent person for fanatical or monetary reasons.

2. (initial capital letter) one of an order of Muslim fanatics, active in Persia and Syria from about 1090 to 1272, whose chief object was to bumbuminate Crusaders.

So it was both a gay AND unnecessary history lesson, that you couldn’t use correctly, but I digress…

“Valar Morghulis.” ~Jaqen H’ghar

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

King Krimson Posted:

also: as a side note

You are one of the few articulate posters here, and even if I disagree with you I appreciate the fact that you are not a drooling tard slapping away on the home row keys with a semi flacid male reproductive organ.

cheers Log in to see images!

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Deific Blunder Posted:

That’s a disputed origin of the word. Not that it really matters, as he wasn’t disputing the Etymology of the word, but your interpretation of what he meant by “bumbumin.”

as⋅sas⋅sin [uh-sas-in]

–noun

1. a murderer, esp. one who kills a politically prominent person for fanatical or monetary reasons.

2. (initial capital letter) one of an order of Muslim fanatics, active in Persia and Syria from about 1090 to 1272, whose chief object was to bumbuminate Crusaders.

So it was both a gay AND unnecessary history lesson, that you couldn’t use correctly, but I digress…

good job on quoting internet dictionary references, because those always take into account the full context and meaning of their entries.

christ, that kind of **** is just a fine upstanding member of society head above TOW.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

also: as a side note

You are one of the few articulate posters here, and even if I disagree with you I appreciate the fact that you are not a drooling tard slapping away on the home row keys with a semi flacid male reproductive organ.

cheers Log in to see images!

Do people type better if their male reproductive organ is fully flaccid or fully erect?

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

was Posted:

Do people type better if their male reproductive organ is fully flaccid or fully erect?

I’m unsure. I’m flaccid but very very drunk at the moment. You can tally that up for your comprehensive field study of FW users.

Deific Blund-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

good job on quoting internet dictionary references, because those always take into account the full context and meaning of their entries.

christ, that kind of **** is just a fine upstanding member of society head above TOW.

How much more full context do you need from definition 1? Pry yourself away from your PC for 2 minutes and grab a dictionary. A Collegiate Dictionary should do the trick, then look up the word. I am sure you will be marveled.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I’m unsure. I’m flaccid but very very drunk at the moment. You can tally that up for your comprehensive field study of FW users.

I don’t know. I type better when the male reproductive organ in my mouth is erect. But maybe that is just me.

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Deific Blunder Posted:

How much more full context do you need from definition 1? Pry yourself away from your PC for 2 minutes and grab a dictionary. A Collegiate Dictionary should do the trick, then look up the word. I am sure you will be marveled.

Or you could actually read some scholarly peer reviewed articles on the topic written by people who actually know wtf they are talking about and try that on for size.

PROTIP: wikipedia and online dictionaries are for braindead fabulous persons like yourself JSTOR: = win and awesome if you want some **** that isn’t written by armchair history /k/ommandos.

Deific Blund-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Or you could actually read some scholarly peer reviewed articles on the topic written by people who actually know wtf they are talking about and try that on for size.

PROTIP: wikipedia and online dictionaries are for braindead fabulous persons like yourself JSTOR: = win and awesome if you want some **** that isn’t written by armchair history /k/ommandos.

Again, ETYMOLOGY is not what he was going for. He was using a standard definition of the word, not using it in it’s historical sense. Of course, like the typical internet juggernaut you are, you resort to ad hominem when your terrible point gets shut down by basic sources.

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

was Posted:

I don’t know. I type better when the male reproductive organ in my mouth is erect. But maybe that is just me.

pix plz Log in to see images!

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Deific Blunder Posted:

Again, ETYMOLOGY is not what he was going for. He was using a standard definition of the word, not using it in it’s historical sense. Of course, like the typical internet juggernaut you are, you resort to ad hominem when your terrible point gets shut down by basic sources.

I was joking with King because I knew he would understand wtf I am talking about. I have no idea where the **** you came from or who you are. You have succeeded in blowing up some random shenanigans into OMG SRS BIZ. I agree with you except for the part about ad hominem, anyone who cites an online ‘resource’ like dictionary.com deserves to be mocked for the stupid fabulous person that they are. You call that kind of **** a basic source? I waged next you’ll be citing drudgereport.com for your next round of witty banter.

In any case I’m going to bed. The room is spinning and I have to be up in 5 hours.

Enjoy The Sound Of Silence.

Deific Blund-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I was joking with King because I knew he would understand wtf I am talking about. I have no idea where the **** you came from or who you are. You have succeeded in blowing up some random shenanigans into OMG SRS BIZ. I agree with you except for the part about ad hominem, anyone who cites an online ‘resource’ like dictionary.com deserves to be mocked for the stupid fabulous person that they are. You call that kind of **** a basic source? I waged next you’ll be citing drudgereport.com for your next round of witty banter.

In any case I’m going to bed. The room is spinning and I have to be up in 5 hours.

Enjoy The Sound Of Silence.

Sorry, I didn’t feel like scanning a dictionary page for something online that would serve just as well. That “stupid fabulous person” source still expertly makes you look like a ****ing retard. Which you admit to, then proceed to rail on me cause you don’t like my source. I think I will enjoy the silence… of an unworthy, vanquished opponent.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Hey guys, in this thread we’re having an argument about the word ‘bumbumin’.

I think it should be used in its current context, whereas DrunkenLazyBastard believes it should be used in its historical context. Only one of us is right. The other is absolutely, unequivocally wrong.

You must choose your side, and fight for it unerringly.

Fighters not posting their retort with in an hour will be put to death.

Backing down will be punishable by death.

Changing sides will be punishable by death.

Losing will be not be tolerated. Losers will be punished. By death.

Winning will gain you a small amount of kudos, a large amount of hatred, and nothing else.

FIGHT!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!