Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Religion ATTN: religious whackjobs

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

i believe that when i die falconfour will be tortured for eternity

**** yeahhh

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

gigerth Posted:

the only god i believe in is the weed lord

i’m down with this god.

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

He Who Walks Behind the Rows!! Log in to see images!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

why are people still arguing in this thread

it is troll thread you ****ing morons. arguing here is like digging for gold in an outhouse

well done bop Log in to see images!

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

ArtificialFl-
avour

Level 41 Emo Kid

“Sad-Ass”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

it is troll thread you ****ing morons. arguing here is like digging for gold in an outhouse

I thought that’s what Trolls did.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

ummmmmmmmm way to go idiomt

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

ArtificialFlavour Posted:

I thought that’s what Trolls did.

suck my bum

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

sorry gigs

i guess it’s even funnier knowing they know it’s an rp forum

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

haha, you ruined it you ****er! i bet i could have strung people along for another 5 pages at least Log in to see images!

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

BAN TUBSWEETIE!

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

Biff Weasley Posted:

BAN TUBSWEETIE!

Biff is god?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Inariko

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

In Soviet Russia, god created humans.Log in to see images!

Omg watwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatawatwat

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

BirdofPrey Posted:

the core of religion is fear, ignorance, intolerance and subservience.

Well, that’s the stuff I was calling for the falling away of, since the long-runners seem to’ve started better bases (good will, service, happiness, yadda yadda) and then got headed up by manipulative bull****ters. Ah, humanity churns out some pricks, don’t they?

Speaking of long-runners, where are the Pastafarians at?

(to continue from my crackpot idea, it supposes that there’s a terminal plane-o-existence where our, for lack of a more very special term, person-matter is based. by whatever facilities, part of that plane is represented through the human brain as a spirit, the mind/”heart” construct of logic (well, thought) and emotion, which interacts and is impressioned by the world around it and its own spiritual proceedings (i.e. thinking, however much). by the time of death or similar brain-incapacitation, the connection to this existence is severed, and the bumociated… whatever returns to the terminal existence it “resides” in, either existing as a whole within that plane by accepting and providing (not consciously or instinctively, since such functions are part of the mind, the connection formed between the stuff and its body; this action is more just what is done, an “is”Log in to see images! hole-fillers (LOL) brought on through the whatevers’ figurative shaping during their lives, or existing as a solitary through the effect of a close-off during life (and the cyclical effect of **** happens, you react ****, which causes more **** that causes you to be moar **** (where’s Excre-Bot?)). very “new-age”y to describe it, and rather cooky, but it can be worked into a couple/few religious/belief systems easily enough and still suggest that you won’t really have any thought after death, just the persistence of whatever you are at your core. that humans (or anything with a similar level of mind as us) have souls is due to their bodies having brains that can serve that capacity well enough to harbor the existence of a “higher” (weed) plane; i figure other things with brain have their plane of existence acting as a soul, hence why they’re more attuned to nature, since it’s the core of their beings, unlike d00ds, whose brains are preoccupied with, well, the sorts of thoughts that are able to spawn, proliferate, and alter systems of belief by which many other minds adhere to.)

EDIT: Oh, and I invoke that quote that reads something like, “[don’t] judge me by what I believe todat, but by what I will believe tomorrow,” or “what I do” or something. Basically that people can change how they are at a whim, so slapping a label on a person for now and ever is a tricky business (unless you’re an emo fabulous person or a jihadist, since you’ll prolly take yourself out before you have a chance to snap outta it).

TJF588 edited this message on 10/22/2008 3:45AM

Maximum Douc-
he

Avatar: 64815 Fri Nov 28 03:51:29 -0500 2008

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

I love speedos and speedos love me. Also, male reproductive organ.

TJF588 Posted:

Well, that’s the stuff I was calling for the falling away of, since the long-runners seem to’ve started better bases (good will, service, happiness, yadda yadda) and then got headed up by manipulative bull****ters. Ah, humanity churns out some pricks, don’t they?

(to continue from my crackpot idea, it supposes that there’s a terminal plane-o-existence where our, for lack of a more very special term, person-matter is based. by whatever facilities, part of that plane is represented through the human brain as a spirit, the mind/”heart” construct of logic (well, thought) and emotion, which interacts and is impressioned by the world around it and its own spiritual proceedings (i.e. thinking, however much). by the time of death or similar brain-incapacitation, the connection to this existence is severed, and the bumociated… whatever returns to the terminal existence it “resides” in, either existing as a whole within that plane by accepting and providing (not consciously or instinctively, since such functions are part of the mind, the connection formed between the stuff and its body; this action is more just what is done, an “is”Log in to see images!

http://forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/302545

Time for a good ole three finger salute. t(-.-t)

Maximum Douc-
he

Avatar: 64815 Fri Nov 28 03:51:29 -0500 2008

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

I love speedos and speedos love me. Also, male reproductive organ.

TJF588 Posted:

(to continue from my crackpot idea, it supposes that there’s a terminal plane-o-existence where our, for lack of a more very special term, person-matter is based. by whatever facilities, part of that plane is represented through the human brain as a spirit, the mind/”heart” construct of logic (well, thought) and emotion, which interacts and is impressioned by the world around it and its own spiritual proceedings (i.e. thinking, however much). by the time of death or similar brain-incapacitation, the connection to this existence is severed, and the bumociated… whatever returns to the terminal existence it “resides” in, either existing as a whole within that plane by accepting and providing (not consciously or instinctively, since such functions are part of the mind, the connection formed between the stuff and its body; this action is more just what is done, an “is”Log in to see images!

Time for a good ole three finger salute. t(-.-t)

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Maximum Douche Posted:

Y’ever hear ‘bout that golf game between/among Moses, Jesus, and an old man?

FigureWithMe-
at1954

Avatar: 49303 Sat Oct 18 14:30:54 -0400 2008

[watmm]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

religion is poop

(pardon my language, hope i didn’t shock anyone)

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

FigureWithMeat1954 Posted:

poop is religion

fix’d <thumbs-ups Excre-Bot>

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Religion is a crutch for the weak minded.

Religion is a mbum murderer.

Abolish it. Log in to see images!

And this thread is far too SERIOUS ****ING BUSINESS for Trollhole

Laguna edited this message on 10/22/2008 7:41AM

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

My spiritualistic views as applied to religious mythos constructs IS trollin’, bih!

My spiritualistic views as applied to religious mythos constructs IS trollin’, bih!

Mah spiritualistic views as applied to religious mythos constructs IS trollin’, bih!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!