Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Religion ATTN: religious whackjobs

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

all religions are fairy tailes

thanks for reading

AlphaMechari-
ck

Avatar: 23508 Sun Oct 19 15:22:01 -0400 2008

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

i agree

/thread

Agent_Orange

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I do not move out of the way

i have conflicting opinions on your signature

Gay Jebus

Level 5 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

enjoy eternal damnation, sinner

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Gay Jebus Posted:

enjoy eternal damnation, sinner

Says the gay guy.

Pot, meet kettle.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

jesus was BLACK!

Jalapeno_Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 66921 Mon Oct 20 23:07:32 -0400 2008

Level 15 Camwhore

I loved being ****ed by 8 Vibrating Dildoes.

A+ thread.

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

jesus was BLACK!

yeah he was a imaginary black guy

Gay Jebus

Level 5 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Says the gay guy.

Pot, meet kettle.

joke, meet MC Banhammer

mooseknuckle

Level 32 Troll

“Permafail”

BirdofPrey Posted:

all religions are fairy tailes

thanks for reading

religion=fairy tale=cult

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

What I’ve never been understand is why people subscribe in recent religions. if there was any truth, wouldn’t it be further in the past when people were closer to their supposed creation?

Also, why don’t people choose cool religions. I’d rather worship a god who was going to get devoured by a giant wolf in the apocalyptic final battle then one who got bested by two pieces of wood and some nails.

Robert Frost molested me when he stopped by my bumhole on a snowy evening.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Religion = Death

Abolish it.

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Many religions do have good ideals mixed in among all the stigma and such. If all the conflicting aspects of the various religions (or at least the ones that have any merit; read “not scientology… or catholicism (“you shall have not others gods”, and then you pray to dead people? not to mention all the semi-catholic splinters out there)”Log in to see images!

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

TJF588 Posted:

Many religions do have good ideals mixed in among all the stigma and such. If all the conflicting aspects of the various religions (or at least the ones that have any merit; read “not scientology… or catholicism (“you shall have not others gods”, and then you pray to dead people? not to mention all the semi-catholic splinters out there)”Log in to see images!

Sorry dude, but if you beleive in god you are a child. grow up and learn to deal with the world without the safety net of an afterlife. religion is the scourge of civilization and individual thought

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

BirdofPrey Posted:

Sorry dude, but if you beleive in god you are a child. grow up and learn to deal with the world without the safety net of an afterlife. religion is the scourge of civilization and individual thought

Where in there did I mention subscription to a god, god-being/entity, and/or god-facilitation? What I’m saying is that, with all the fluff of religion gone, the core of all these systems of belief and self-management is the betterment of the world and its occupants for the purposes self-fulfillment through serving that function for others.

Still, even within the binds of Christianity, how the Hell do Catholics rationalize prayer to non-Gods? And then there’s the practicing-gay minister of, was it Presbyterianism? It’s one thing to interpret the Bible in whatever ways, but when it flat-out says “no” and these groups get away with it, it’s saddening for the state of humanity to have such “duh” run rampant. Kinda like the “Oh my god”s that supposed Christians, even Jews, spurt out, despite something that’s posted damn near everywhere saying, “uh, nooo, that’s ba-ad.” <sigh> You have fools, but then you have sheer idiots.

As for an afterlife, I leave that posibility open, at least for human-level consciousnesses. I figure that there’s what’s instristic to this existence, than there’s a possible higher existence being represented in this one through our bodies and minds. Still, the thought that this really is it kinda makes one feel “bleh” about anything. Not necessarily **** at the world, but just a disinterest in doing anything for the sake of betterment. Guess that’s why we have games, esp. video games. Something to pbum the time in this increasing automated existence.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

holy **** are you actually thinking and typing about this topic

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Combobreaker

Avatar: 70397 Sat Oct 25 21:25:15 -0400 2008

[WHEN I WAS]

Level 35 Troll

United States of Purple Drank

There’s some religion bull**** going on in the IDC.

Religion makes me want to get a gun and shoot myself in the clitoris.

AtomicScripter Posted:

Those chances are about 2/1, you’re ugly as hell and about one half of the people here worship me

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

TJF588 Posted:

Ok, cool.

I want to believe that one day you’ll open your eyes and see the truth held within the logic BoP can offer.

If there is any deity or messiah to be had, it is BoP.

I guess that makes ws22 the devilstill inconsequential?

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Here is how the world works, people.

When you die, you enter a perpetual dream that you can’t wake from. So in the same way that you can think about something while you’re falling asleep, and start dreaming about it, then whatever you’ve convinced yourself to believe all these years, is exactly what will happen. You’ll see all those bumholes you told to “burn in hell” burning in hell. You’ll have all the big titted/bumed or male reproductive organed/balled sexual figures you can get your hands on. You’ll have all you can eat and never get fat. Or not. Whatever you want. That’s how the afterlife works. So if you want to believe some fat bastard is in charge of your life (i.e. Buddha), that’s the afterlife you’ll have. If you want to believe some silent and solemn fabulous person was nailed to a board to let you get into heaven, you’ll shake his bloody hand on your way in. Whatever you want.

Me, I obsess with flight. I live to fly, I love watching and dreaming about birds, hell, I even fap to pictures of falcons (**** you, btw). Maybe when I die at 50 from eating too much McDonald’s, I can finally live my dream. But that doesn’t float everyone’s boat, so you know what YOU do, personally? Whatever the **** you want. It’s not like someone’s watching over you or some gay-bum religious **** like that.

http://falconfour.com/bumhurt-cinematic
learn to ****ing spel

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

FalconFour Posted:

Here is how the world works, people.

When you die, you enter a perpetual dream that you can’t wake from. So in the same way that you can think about something while you’re falling asleep, and start dreaming about it, then whatever you’ve convinced yourself to believe all these years, is exactly what will happen. You’ll see all those bumholes you told to “burn in hell” burning in hell. You’ll have all the big titted/bumed or male reproductive organed/balled sexual figures you can get your hands on. You’ll have all you can eat and never get fat. Or not. Whatever you want. That’s how the afterlife works. So if you want to believe some fat bastard is in charge of your life (i.e. Buddha), that’s the afterlife you’ll have. If you want to believe some silent and solemn fabulous person was nailed to a board to let you get into heaven, you’ll shake his bloody hand on your way in. Whatever you want.

Me, I obsess with flight. I live to fly, I love watching and dreaming about birds, hell, I even fap to pictures of falcons (**** you, btw). Maybe when I die at 50 from eating too much McDonald’s, I can finally live my dream. But that doesn’t float everyone’s boat, so you know what YOU do, personally? Whatever the **** you want. It’s not like someone’s watching over you or some gay-bum religious **** like that.

see whats happening here folks? dude can’t handle the fact that when he dies his consciousness will fizzle out like a tv set turning off, so he convinces himself that he will fly. it never fails to astonish m e

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!