Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing Writing custom Descriptions for the .moar files?

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

Besides the collection value and the equipped stats value, the moar files are pretty vapid.

I attribute this to the description for every file, which I will now paraphrase. “Blah blah media file off the internets blah blah.”

Can we write our own descriptions for them and have them considered for replacing the Generic Media File Desc.?

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

We’re thinking of crowdsourcing the .moar file descriptions and making it a competitive, “game-like” application. The infrastructure is not in place yet, and as you can imagine, it’s not our top priority just this second.

You can go ahead and start taking notes if you want to get ahead of the curve, though. Orb certainly did Log in to see images!

Raepdog1988

Avatar: 65351 Mon Dec 01 17:36:56 -0500 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 22 Permanoob

“Moron”

Awsome. It could be like forumbuilder. ‘Cept Funny.

maxvance

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

If there were a category of user-submitted .moar files, could they be integrated into Forumbuildr as a new category of forum items (like thread titles, typical replies, etc.) If this were the case, the only real problem would be keeping them balanced, unless ET or another person decides them when deciding the forum’s difficulty.

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

YES YES YES.

With the new Forum on Forumbuildr, add a random .moar file needed a description. Make it another category, have it count the same for everything like normal, then at the end make it give out 1000 flezz or something if it gets picked.

Or you know, do it for fun.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!