Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant To whoever posted Anti-Sensationalism Society:

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Leave out the (bum) in the name, we aren’t so dumb that we miss the acronym. And the excessive exclamation marks don’t seem to fit the forum idea’s tone. Other than that it actually isn’t a half-bad idea.

At least it isn’t half-bad compared to the mountain of **** forum ideas have been for weeks.

Oh, and while I’m at it? NO ONE WANTS TO ****ING BUILD RUNESCAPE OR MYSPACE PARODIES. We’ve done plenty of Myspace-type stuff and we’re already building WoW this week. Please stop suggesting your terrible ideas. It forces me to vote for them in order to see the slightly better ideas, and that’s one extra second of clicking I will never get back.

On the other hand, keep doing it so we can keep downvoting you and lowering your buildr score until you are unable to ever post your horrible, horrible, horrible ideas again. Each extra click becomes an investment in a future where you can no longer junk up Forumbuildr.

Agent_Orange

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I do not move out of the way

you are fat

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Agent_Orange Posted:

you are fat

This is a non-trolling forum.

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

you are phat

no seriously i think the !!!! is supposed to be ironic

everything in forumbuildr is a bad idea

especially any of my subs (there are none)

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

Suggesting move to whiny ****es.

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

Orb Posted:

Leave out the (bum) in the name, we aren’t so dumb that we miss the acronym. And the excessive exclamation marks don’t seem to fit the forum idea’s tone. Other than that it actually isn’t a half-bad idea.

At least it isn’t half-bad compared to the mountain of **** forum ideas have been for weeks.

Oh, and while I’m at it? NO ONE WANTS TO ****ING BUILD RUNESCAPE OR MYSPACE PARODIES. We’ve done plenty of Myspace-type stuff and we’re already building WoW this week. Please stop suggesting your terrible ideas. It forces me to vote for them in order to see the slightly better ideas, and that’s one extra second of clicking I will never get back.

On the other hand, keep doing it so we can keep downvoting you and lowering your buildr score until you are unable to ever post your horrible, horrible, horrible ideas again. Each extra click becomes an investment in a future where you can no longer junk up Forumbuildr.

also this is a non trolling forum

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Leechbait Posted:

you are phat

no seriously i think the !!!! is supposed to be ironic

everything in forumbuildr is a bad idea

especially any of my subs (there are none)

It is clearly meant to be ironic, but that doesn’t mean it makes any sense. Are the people who run the forum overzealous in the way they carry out their media watchdog duties, and are the overuse of !s meant to imply that they are idiots? Are the people who run the forum speaking ironically? Do they not really watch for overly-hyped stories? Are they mocking people who do?

It doesn’t make sense no matter how you interpret it, and it just looks bad.

Forum Pwnage

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

meh

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!