Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant Freaking. ****. (Obligatory whine****complain thread)

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

So I just saw how ****ing Ep. 1 ends.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ****ING**** DO I REALLY REALLY NEED TO PAY FOR EP 2 TO EVEN CONTINUE PLAYING THE GAME?!!

*nothappy nothappy nothappy nothappy nothappy nothappy*

I mean ****, if I knew the ****ing game was just going to ****ing end on me, I’d’ve ****ed around a little more with community forums and **** first. There’s still **** I haven’t even pwned!

So now what. I can’t afford to blow money on some silly internet game – although, much as I hate to admit, it’s the first game I’ve actually found myself genuinely enjoying on a regular basis… so wtf. >.<

http://falconfour.com/bumhurt-cinematic
learn to ****ing spel

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

hahahahaha baddie

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

FalconFour Posted:

So I just saw how ****ing Ep. 1 ends.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ****ING**** DO I REALLY REALLY NEED TO PAY FOR EP 2 TO EVEN CONTINUE PLAYING THE GAME?!!

*nothappy nothappy nothappy nothappy nothappy nothappy*

I mean ****, if I knew the ****ing game was just going to ****ing end on me, I’d’ve ****ed around a little more with community forums and **** first. There’s still **** I haven’t even pwned!

So now what. I can’t afford to blow money on some silly internet game – although, much as I hate to admit, it’s the first game I’ve actually found myself genuinely enjoying on a regular basis… so wtf. >.<

You already spent money on a “silly internet game” also, I think you can still do the court and contuie playing.

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Yeah, but that was just a sucky sucky five dolla. I figured I’d skip out on fast food for a day and get myself a respectable avatar. I’ve still got 2bp left, even. But dammit… >.<

What’s this about “doing the court”? I’ve got no contacts and no bookmarks, so… but then again, I haven’t really looked into it that much. Just thought I’d hop right on here and whine****complain since I don’t see many Ep. 1 topics around here anymore Log in to see images!

edit: wate. the Wiki tells all.

<.<

>.>

Do you mean to tell me Ep.2 really DID kick-start for me? Log in to see images!

*tries*

FalconFour edited this message on 10/20/2008 9:44AM

learn to ****ing spel

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Baww. Okay, now I found the real end to Ep. 1 (or perhaps the free intro to Ep. 2 after getting past the relatively large bump in the road). At least it’s no longer as sucky as I originally thought it was. And goddamn, CZ must be raking in the dough from gullible ****s that actually bought Ep. 2… and euh, that must be most of you. Log in to see images!

Well, that was fun. Maybe after I fix a few more computers for some rich ****s that can’t figure out how to stop clicking “FREE ANTIVIRUS SCAN CLICK HERE”, I’ll kick a little dough towards the game. Meanwhile, kickbum game.

learn to ****ing spel

Adeptus

Avatar: 11389 Thu Oct 16 15:20:36 -0400 2008

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

FalconFour Posted:

And goddamn, CZ must be raking in the dough from gullible ****s that actually bought Ep. 2… and euh, that must be most of you. Log in to see images!

You do realise there’s LOADS more Episode 2 after that little demonstration? You only get a short sample of it for free.

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

You do realize that I do realize that was only the end to Ep. 1, right? Log in to see images!

learn to ****ing spel

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

FalconFour Posted:

Baww. Okay, now I found the real end to Ep. 1 (or perhaps the free intro to Ep. 2 after getting past the relatively large bump in the road). At least it’s no longer as sucky as I originally thought it was. And goddamn, CZ must be raking in the dough from gullible ****s that actually bought Ep. 2… and euh, that must be most of you. Log in to see images!

Well, that was fun. Maybe after I fix a few more computers for some rich ****s that can’t figure out how to stop clicking “FREE ANTIVIRUS SCAN CLICK HERE”, I’ll kick a little dough towards the game. Meanwhile, kickbum game.

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Angry hobo Posted:

words

fgt

learn to ****ing spel

Adeptus

Avatar: 11389 Thu Oct 16 15:20:36 -0400 2008

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

FalconFour Posted:

You do realize that I do realize that was only the end to Ep. 1, right? Log in to see images!

Then why on earth are you calling people gullible? You’re the only person so far stupid enough to be confused by the free sample.

*Edit* VVVV Jus’ trollin’ ya dude. It is an RP forum Log in to see images! Adeptus edited this message on 10/20/2008 11:38AM

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

It was a joke, bummunch. CZ isn’t ripping people off. It’s just a play on everything on the internet being free, or somehow freely obtainable (just look at TPB), and how CZ somehow manages to sell something you are incapable of pirating. Log in to see images!

learn to ****ing spel

Douche Infec-
tion

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

FalconFour Posted:

It was a joke, bummunch. CZ isn’t ripping people off. It’s just a play on everything on the internet being free, or somehow freely obtainable (just look at TPB), and how CZ somehow manages to sell something you are incapable of pirating. Log in to see images!

BA HA HA HA HA Troll got trolled!

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

this is a terrible thread

i got ep 2 for free with other people’s money Log in to see images!

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

Why did you say ‘freaking’ but then follow it up with a swe*r word?

Robert Frost molested me when he stopped by my bumhole on a snowy evening.

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Because “****ING ****” is a little too obscene for a topic title.

learn to ****ing spel

loveforall

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Trolls trolling trolls in a sea of trolls is not a meme.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

PhineasPoe Posted:

Why did you say ‘freaking’ but then follow it up with a swe*r word?

besides dude no one on the internet holds back the cusses for censorship they do it for style

sometimes freaking or frig can express things that ****ing and **** cannot

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

bam

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Fran Posted:

bam

y r u necrobumping

learn to ****ing spel

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Veer Posted:

this is a terrible thread

i got ep 2 for free with other people’s money Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!