Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News do not **** up this thred u fabulous persons it is the best thred ever

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Oooh look at me Im seasonal

this is my grand posting post it is the time to post my grand post the post of all posts no post past this post will be able to post it’s post in a posting post of posts

now lets get started

first is a list of things i find cool

1 pumkins

2 me

3 pimpkins (like pumpkins but theyre pimps)

4 pumpkin krew

5 godzila

7 Log in to see images!

8 godzila

9 lists

10 the number ten

heres the part of my post that is an opticel alusion

now this is wher i am going 2 tell u about my favorite foods

1 pumnpink pie

2 pumpkin bred

4 pumkin seeds

3 pumpkin cbumerole

6 pumkin soup

4 pumpkin pancakles

10 pumpkin pie flavored ice cream

now this is why i tell u why i am awesom

you know that macho macho man thing i told them to add that thats rite im like a contributor to the site im a step above all of you see im might as wel be a narator and ban newbs al day long

also this one time i fit an entire wallaby into a tree stump it was hot

also also i made this post its the greatest post of all time

now its the part of the show where we read viewer mail heres a letter from an adoring fan

dear kelp why are you so awesome i am a hot girl and we should have sex all the time because your male reproductive organ is so big and you get all the ladies we should have an orgy with just you and hot women and maybe a pumpkin too or maybe just pumpkins sincerly that hot girl who wants to have sex with u

well what a thoughtful leter i will see u in my apartment later tonight you heard her ladies its time for an orgy so bring your best pumpkins and we will have som fun after my mom goes to bed

well that about wraps it up for this post i guess so leave your comments and praises here and maybe in a futer instalment il answer your leters thank you people and goodnight!

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5639/2020/400/Lincoln%20Illusion1.jpg

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

nobody loves you, kelp. oh sure, they’ll PRETEND to love you, but you know they don’t. that’s right: even your pumpkins. they’ll tell you what you want to hear, but they’ve already been baked into someone else’s christmas pie. not yours. oh no, everyone but yours.

Tony Starks

[Wu-Tang]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Kelp Plankton Posted:

this is my grand posting post it is the time to post my grand post the post of all posts no post past this post will be able to post it’s post in a posting post of posts

now lets get started

first is a list of things i find cool

1 pumkins

2 me

3 pimpkins (like pumpkins but theyre pimps)

4 pumpkin krew

5 godzila

7 Log in to see images!

8 godzila

9 lists

10 the number ten

heres the part of my post that is an opticel alusion

now this is wher i am going 2 tell u about my favorite foods

1 pumnpink pie

2 pumpkin bred

4 pumkin seeds

3 pumpkin cbumerole

6 pumkin soup

4 pumpkin pancakles

10 pumpkin pie flavored ice cream

now this is why i tell u why i am awesom

you know that macho macho man thing i told them to add that thats rite im like a contributor to the site im a step above all of you see im might as wel be a narator and ban newbs al day long

also this one time i fit an entire wallaby into a tree stump it was hot

also also i made this post its the greatest post of all time

now its the part of the show where we read viewer mail heres a letter from an adoring fan

dear kelp why are you so awesome i am a hot girl and we should have sex all the time because your male reproductive organ is so big and you get all the ladies we should have an orgy with just you and hot women and maybe a pumpkin too or maybe just pumpkins sincerly that hot girl who wants to have sex with u

well what a thoughtful leter i will see u in my apartment later tonight you heard her ladies its time for an orgy so bring your best pumpkins and we will have som fun after my mom goes to bed

well that about wraps it up for this post i guess so leave your comments and praises here and maybe in a futer instalment il answer your leters thank you people and goodnight!

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5639/2020/400/Lincoln%20Illusion1.jpg

you are the worst poster

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

Tony Starks

[Wu-Tang]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

on this or any other forum

Flint

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

They call me brokeback imafabulous person

I shot a pumpkin once, he was hustling me at poker.

ProfeSsoRCHI-
ld

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

why would you shoot a poor defenseless pumpkin? what if someone loved that pumpkin, and did everything they could to make that pumpkin grow and be big and mighty, and then instead of being a meal or a beautiful decoration, you shot it. that pumpkin could have fed the homeless or been sent to africa to feed starving children.

i weep. i cry.

Flint

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

I already explained myself, he was hustling me at poker. Had a seed pod full of aces. He got what was coming for him. That’s what amounts for justice these days. I am what amounts for justice these days.

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

GODAMN BATMAN!! AND YUO KNO W IT"

Flint Posted:

I already explained myself, he was hustling me at poker. Had a seed pod full of aces. He got what was coming for him. That’s what amounts for justice these days. I am what amounts for justice these days.

stfu brokeback

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

so poor i eat out of a dumpster, it's punk as **** hell yeah

BeavisSaves Posted:

stfu brokeback

Would you rather he ran around pretending to be a samurai and spoke in broken a japanese/english combo? i’d much rather fabulous persongy tales of pumpkin shootings than “KAWAII DESU NE ^_______________________________________^“

Red_Machine_D edited this message on 12/02/2007 5:08AM

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Flint Posted:

dude your sig is like 3d how did u do that

DrakGorn

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Kelp Plankton Posted:

dude your sig is like 3d how did u do that

duh! he is an emo kid. he is the dying artist. and everyone knows dying gives you a supernatural gift for art thus making a 3D animated gif is no problem for a talented emo kid… I bet I could make 10 but I think Ill just kill my self instead cause you would never appreciate them anyways.

I cut myself to bleed the devil out.

Flint

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

DrakGorn Posted:

duh! he is an emo kid. he is the dying artist. and everyone knows dying gives you a supernatural gift for art thus making a 3D animated gif is no problem for a talented emo kid… I bet I could make 10 but I think Ill just kill my self instead cause you would never appreciate them anyways.

Actually I am a cowboy. It’s similar but I get in more gunfights and am less lame. Grow a pair and then we’ll compare them.

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

godzila is awesome

RAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

GODAMN BATMAN!! AND YUO KNO W IT"

Flint Posted:

Actually I am a cowboy. It’s similar but I get in more gunfights and am less lame. Grow a pair and then we’ll compare them.

THE SHERIFFS A fine upstanding member of society!

Megaflare

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

fabulous persons? ...

I think I might be gay… my dad would hurt me if he found out… I’m trusting you guys to keep this a secret!!!!

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Megaflare Posted:

fabulous persons? ...

I think I might be gay… my dad would hurt me if he found out… I’m trusting you guys to keep this a secret!!!!

you probably shouldn’t have said that here. these ****in homophobes don’t know when to quit

it’s better to burn out than to fade away. – kurt cobain

Tony Starks

[Wu-Tang]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Megaflare Posted:

fabulous persons? ...

lets ****

DUMBhat

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Tony Starks Posted:

Megaflare Posted:

fabulous persons? ...

lets ****

quoting for future reference as “you are a fabulous person” material

Tony Starks

[Wu-Tang]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

u only hate on gay/bi boiz cuz they gets laid and u just a pathetic lil jealous virgin lollllllll

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!