Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Whores post itt if u were a good boy or girl and santa is bringing you something nice

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

and then tell what it is santa is bringing you

i am negated because i was a bad boy

Phlegmatic

[Pessimists]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

santa will give me the only gift that mattersLog in to see images!

XxXNaRuTo-Ke-
KeKeXxX

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

My parents never bought me any good gifts. My friends forget about my birthday and Christmas, and the last 26 people I’ve hinted that I liked anime to all laughed in my face.

Christmas is so overrated.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

santa’s bringing me a rabbit.

Join Team AWESOME (only awesome people need apply)

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

santa is a lie.

it’s better to burn out than to fade away. – kurt cobain

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

that doesn’t matter so long as he brings me a rabbit

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Oooh look at me Im seasonal

Cubear Posted:

that doesn’t matter so long as he brings me a rabbit

i got u a rabbit

and by rabbit i mean my male reproductive organ

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Cubear Posted:

santa’s bringing me a rabbit.

and then what? that you may love it for a fleeting moment: maybe a week, a month, a year? that you may share a short moment of happiness with the rabbit, and share such memories that will haunt you every night you lie in your bed, alone and naked, watching the hour hand of your clock as it ticks your life away second by second, wondering why your “rabbit” no longer shares your bed? will you wake up screaming her name every ****ing night even though you kow that thta whore is sharing someone els’es ****ing bed EVEN NOW> they’ll all leave you, one by =one, sooner oa ater. they always ****ing leave you.

why ca’t you just let me love you marie

Lola

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

i dun no whut santas bringin me, but i got somethin speshul for that big boy if he great timess down my chimney Log in to see images!

eponymous_ennui Posted:

gloom and doom

u need sum cheering up Log in to see images! call me sumtime

www.lolalolapics.com for the latest from my bedroom camera, great times on in anytime Log in to see images!

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

Lola Posted:

i dun no whut santas bringin me, but i got somethin speshul for that big boy if he great timess down my chimney Log in to see images!

u need sum cheering up Log in to see images!

i’ll great times down your chimney. unless you are a fat gay dude.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

eponymous_ennui Posted:

and then what? that you may love it for a fleeting moment: maybe a week, a month, a year? that you may share a short moment of happiness with the rabbit, and share such memories that will haunt you every night you lie in your bed, alone and naked, watching the hour hand of your clock as it ticks your life away second by second, wondering why your “rabbit” no longer shares your bed? will you wake up screaming her name every ****ing night even though you kow that thta whore is sharing someone els’es ****ing bed EVEN NOW> they’ll all leave you, one by =one, sooner oa ater. they always ****ing leave you.

it is okay the rabbit i ma thinking about is an inanimate object and so can be replaced if stolen.

bumhat

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Paraone Posted:

Lola Posted:

u need sum cheering up Log in to see images!

i’ll great times down your chimney. unless you are a fat gay dude.

So you’re OK with a skinny gay dude?

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

so poor i eat out of a dumpster, it's punk as **** hell yeah

Cubear Posted:

that doesn’t matter so long as he brings me MORE PIES!

Fixed for truth.

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Oooh look at me Im seasonal

Cubear Posted:

eponymous_ennui Posted:

it is okay the rabbit i ma thinking about is an inanimate object and so can be replaced if stolen.

dont talk about my male reproductive organ that way u hurt its felings

bumhat

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Kelp Plankton Posted:

Cubear Posted:

dont talk about my male reproductive organ that way u hurt its felings

You should get together with Paraone; you can be the bunny to his carrot. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!