Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Ok, I think we should just get this out of the way right now

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Evil Trout Posted:

As for what’s next: after the bugs die down a bit, we will be upgrading the site a lot. ForumBuildr will be first, I know that.

We have tons of ideas for other enhancements and features. I don’t want to say what they are because I have no idea how we’ll prioritize things, but I think there’s room for improvement everywhere.

Does this include multi-clbuming that was promised at the end of EP1?

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Crinkz Posted:

Does this include multi-clbuming that was promised at the end of EP1?

It might! I’m kind of sad we had to drop that.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

**** that sounds awesome.

Would it be like clbum+sub-clbum or what?

Dead Celebri-
ty Seance Dr-
oid Mk-10

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Lord Shplane Posted:

**** that sounds awesome.

Would it be like clbum+sub-clbum or what?

I think it might be more entertaining if there were subclbumes that were your character’s real life job, and not at all related to the primary clbumes…but could still provide   and skills.

I mean, obviously most trolls should have a subclbum that is in some minimum wage industry like food service, which could give them an appreciation for the finer art of calling someone a fatbum in new and creative and ego-destroying ways.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

When we first released Forumwarz, keep in mind that the next several months were devoted to fixing bugs and adding all kinds of enhancements to keep the site interesting. We didn’t even consider getting into content until at least three months down the road.

This will probably be the strategy again. We have hundreds of bugs to fix, a laundry list of basic enhancements to implement, and we want to beef up the stickiness by improving on Forumbuildr, Domination and INCIT. We could also stand to make the social aspects of Forumwarz more integrated.

As BB2015 pointed out, the rate at which new content is added depends on how we to approach it. We could just give you more of the same, and that would be relatively easy to program. But since we want to vary the gameplay and add more pizazz, chances are it could take just as long to release content as always.

Of course, none of this is written in stone. We might want to release piecemeal missions. It also depends on how well Ep 2 is received.

Luscious Lyc-
hee

Level 12 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

what im wondering is how many ppl so far bought the ep2

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Lord Shplane Posted:

K, just wondering.

I’m just kind of looking forward to it, y’know? EP 2 was sex+win+orsum, so another thing with “Episode” then a number sounds like something relevant to my interests.

Episode Zero: Texts of the NPCs

The precursor legacy of the Internet as told through Shallow Esophagus, Ravit “Blacksnake” Nordstrom III, and the economics leaders of the Internet.

... or somethin’. Makes me think “EarthBound Zero” and “Metroid: Zero Mission”.

Arbiter

Avatar: 77516 Fri Nov 14 12:15:05 -0500 2008

Level 41 Hacker

Simply, greatest hacker evar.

Well, i liked buying episode 2, but to pay for episode 3 it would have to either be a lot longer or vastly improve the structure of the game, or only be something like 3 bp

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

I’ll pay for episode 3, I hope it doesn’t take as long to get the chance to advance in levels/gain skills as it did between ep 1 and 2.

I also hope episode 3 takes longer than 4 days to complete for everyone, even the people who tested it and know what they are doing before hand.

Wylin edited this message on 11/14/2008 9:46PM

The Suspender

Avatar: 70366 Mon Dec 29 00:40:55 -0500 2008

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

My opinion for multiclbumes:

Troll-CW:BDSM ****

Troll-EK:The End Is Near

Troll-Hacker:Boast

Troll-PN:Memespreader

CW-EK:Goth

CW-Hacker:Hacker Magnet

CW-PN:Innocent

EK-Hacker:Loser (Double-Loser?)

EK-PNLog in to see images!andumb

Hacker-PN:Ineffective

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Evil Trout Posted:

In my opinion it’s selling well, ahead of my expectations for sales by this point (although to be fair I had no idea what to expect.) Giving specifics makes me uneasy, but the future of Forumwarz development looks good right now!

As for what’s next: after the bugs die down a bit, we will be upgrading the site a lot. ForumBuildr will be first, I know that.

We have tons of ideas for other enhancements and features. I don’t want to say what they are because I have no idea how we’ll prioritize things, but I think there’s room for improvement everywhere.

interesting, and yeah many options to improve stuff everywhere *slightly sarcastic tone* Log in to see images!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

actully your biggest problem is marketing, trout,,,-set up more ads on busy sites like ed and they will roll in…thats when youre gonna have a logistics problem with your server, new though it is

Arbiter

Avatar: 77516 Fri Nov 14 12:15:05 -0500 2008

Level 41 Hacker

Simply, greatest hacker evar.

Yea, the thing this game needs next is an expansion of the social system into gameplay somehow as well as a raise on the level cap at episode 3 (will need it since forums have to keep getting harder and harder)idk how they will make cred after the level cap or new abilities retroactive though

The Suspender

Avatar: 70366 Mon Dec 29 00:40:55 -0500 2008

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

SuggestionLog in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!